Mac Steam Version - How to downgrade from 1.160 - 1.158?

Users who are viewing this thread

Fazolt

Recruit
1.160 has brought a slew of performance and graphical bugs to M&B for mac. 1.158 was far more stable, and I would like to downgrade to it, but there is no way (that I know of) of doing this on a non-PC machine.

I'm also a PC user, but when I travel I use my mac laptop (which I own for recording as I am a musician). Both are excellent machines in their own right.

I would greatly appreciate it if Taleworlds could on their site (next to the PC Patches and installers) provide a mac version for the means of downgrading. I have tried using the PC .zip and replacing the mac M&B files with them, but as expected this did not work due to the nature of the mac program in juxtaposition with the PC version of M&B.

If anyone (dev please? :grin:) could help me with this it would be much appreciated.The game is almost unplayable on mac with 1.160 as of now.

Thanks in advance, and please, no flak about the mac. I prefer to use my PC, and own a mac for recording purposes, but at times like this when I am away from my home I'm unable to use it.

Back
Top Bottom