How can i fix this?

Users who are viewing this thread

jhnelson

Hello, I recently downloaded the module system and the python path is correct, and the mod.bat compiles right, but every time I start my mod it gets stuck at launching game, then crashes. I don't know if this is a bug or because I have version 1.161 and the module system is 1.158.

jhnelson said:
Hello, I recently downloaded the module system and the python path is correct, and the mod.bat compiles right, but every time I start my mod it gets stuck at launching game, then crashes. I don't know if this is a bug or because I have version 1.161 and the module system is 1.158.

could you post your RGL log?

Copy the test and paste it on a pastebin, like pastebin.  Then give us the URL of that post.

Or you can just copy the text and paste here in code form (I think indenting in code makes it easier to read for other people).

If you are compiling Native or something modified from Native, make sure you have their resources (the subfolders in the "Native" folder) and you might want to patch up any missing files (36 files in total.  Compiling should give you 32 for module system 1.158.  You should need game_variables.txt, module.ini, main.bmp, and map.txt)

See if the problem persists after you copy those files/folders from Native into your module folder.

I think it wasn't working because I have version 1.161 and the mod system is 1.158. Thanks for your help.

nah, I tried to compile myself and it kind of have similar symptoms, so I was checking what the difference between the finished folders are.

jhnelson said:
I think it wasn't working because I have version 1.161 and the mod system is 1.158. Thanks for your help.
That means nothing.. Trust me I have version 1.161 and mod system 1.158... Are you getting a runtime error? Have you made sure everything that you added is listed correctly in the module system, etc.

No runtime errors. It just crashes at launching game and I am 100% sure everything is set up right. There are no errors when building the module and it only happens after building module.

Back
Top Bottom