[WNL4] Week 8 Fixtures - Deadline 30/11

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get what the fuss about Agincourt is.

1. They have a lot of A players under a different name which some people tend to overlook.
2. They have only picked 1 match themselves. All the other matches were teams who were like-minded of some people writing here, thinking they are easy and got trashed by their ignorance.

If Agincourt wins this tournament they win it by the rules and I'll be the first to congratulate them. It's the last week of this amazing tournament. Show some sportsmanship....

Agincourt obviously played well this tournament so far, they did better than any of us expected, yet i don't think they have earned their place.
Can't really blame them though, they just played the matches.

It would just piss me off since AE (For example) played like all the good teams and actually earned the first place.

Zaharist said:
Yeah.
Smth needs to be done to avoid low teams picking top-7 "just for fun" (top-7 theoretically can climb to 1st place). Or at least to avoid weak teams pick top-2, to save some kind of intrigue
Competitive Warband in 2014? I prefer having fun playing this game instead being "serious hardworking player".

Ceasar said:
Agincourt obviously played well this tournament so far, they did better than any of us expected, yet i don't think that's why they have earned their place.
Can't really blame them though, they just played the matches.

Windle said:
I don't get what the fuss about Agincourt is.

The fuss is that top-2 HoA played against teams that are now 21st, 24th, 28th, 30th, 34th. Placed 11th SRC won HoA 13-3, but still SRC are 11th.
Though it's not their fault.

and this
~Scar said:
The system balances this out in the next week already. If you don't think they belong where they are, pick the, beat them and you are ahead of them.
didn't work this time, cause top-15 teams couldn't pick HoA

Zaharist said:
~Scar said:
The system balances this out in the next week already. If you don't think they belong where they are, pick the, beat them and you are ahead of them.
didn't work this time, cause top-15 teams couldn't pick HoA
Yes, because a couple of team made quite irrational picks. The system works if all teams try to get up as high as possible, yet we see they don't. So we'll have to make adjustments next season.

~Scar said:
The system works if all teams try to get up as high as possible, yet we see they don't.

Since 90% of the teams don't have the slightest chance of winning the T-Shirts anyway its very likely that teams play for "prestige" or fun rather than getting high up.
Its like a competiton inside the competition

Fair enough, let's stop the discussion here and continue in the suggestion if there is anything left you want to say. Thread is for week 8 after all. :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom