Banned for telling the thrut. 15th Humans vs bots

Users who are viewing this thread

[Eng]Alucard said:
Just now i got banned for no ******** reason.

I was on Bot side on place number 3 and got kicked after i screamed 3 Times that only 5 are allowed on Bot side. The Admin did everytime nothing until someone of us screamed literally in the Chat that there are 9 or 14 ppl on Bot side. After that he kicked them which is fine.

When there are 5 on bot side i dont change to bot side. And as far as i remember the first 5 from top to bottom stay the rest gets kicked. If you then go back again after the admin removed you a temporarly ban will happen.

As for me i did neither broke the rules nor did i insult the admin or anyone else so can someone please explain to me why i got banned now for no reason? I was the 3 in the list there wasnt even a reason to kick me in the first place.

I play alot on that server and you will lose a lot of ppl if your admins ban for no reason.

Can someone unban me or at least ask this admin that is right now online why the hell i was banned??????
wait i dont get it..u said u got kicked the first time..then what happened? how did u get banned? also you should know that this habit of the first 5 players always staying just cause they're in the top i always found it unfair..it's actually good if the admin randomizes..it makes things more equal...but i don't understand though did u get a temp or perm ban?

I got banned on there after playing for the first time. Joined the bot team, killed like 10ish people in a row, then got banned without any warning. lol

oorestis said:
Kustriker said:
I got banned from that server just because I am former 93rd. And the 15th just banned me, for no reason. :sad:

i dont believe they actually banned u cause ure FORMER 93rd..there must be some other reason..
However i myself get grudges on regiments sometimes...i remember playing the zulu mod last August and these 22nd? guys...I don't remember the number actually..anyway they were trolling me real bad..like teamkilling me in the beginning of every round and using bad language..they forced me to leave in the end...first time I actually had to LEAVE a server because of trolling...now every time I see a guy with that regiment number I shoot first..ask questions later...and if anyone ever polls a kick on them ,I always accept it..not to mention the things I tell them in chat and leave them clueless..
It seems these guys have given me trauma:razz:

the 15th does ban people from other units, here a post from the chief butthead himself:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,253657.msg7643998.html#msg7643998

Taleworlds need to make better agreements about servers, that even though they privately own they do not need to ruin people's fun and give incompetent people admin rights, especially people who they think know it all and everything they say is right and what 100 others say is wrong. This is why i stopped playing this game, the community is horrible. I got banned on their ****ty run server because they would not ban a voice spammer that used a script to constantly spam voice taunts a mili second after using a taunt, it drove people nuts and the admin just stated, "turn off your sound".

Hope the 15th bots servers dies, they are a cancer in this community.

Necramonium said:
oorestis said:
Kustriker said:
I got banned from that server just because I am former 93rd. And the 15th just banned me, for no reason. :sad:

i dont believe they actually banned u cause ure FORMER 93rd..there must be some other reason..
However i myself get grudges on regiments sometimes...i remember playing the zulu mod last August and these 22nd? guys...I don't remember the number actually..anyway they were trolling me real bad..like teamkilling me in the beginning of every round and using bad language..they forced me to leave in the end...first time I actually had to LEAVE a server because of trolling...now every time I see a guy with that regiment number I shoot first..ask questions later...and if anyone ever polls a kick on them ,I always accept it..not to mention the things I tell them in chat and leave them clueless..
It seems these guys have given me trauma:razz:

the 15th does ban people from other units, here a post from the chief butthead himself:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,253657.msg7643998.html#msg7643998

Taleworlds need to make better agreements about servers, that even though they privately own they do not need to ruin people's fun and give incompetent people admin rights, especially people who they think know it all and everything they say is right and what 100 others say is wrong. This is why i stopped playing this game, the community is horrible. I got banned on their ****ty run server because they would not ban a voice spammer that used a script to constantly spam voice taunts a mili second after using a taunt, it drove people nuts and the admin just stated, "turn off your sound".

Hope the 15th bots servers dies, they are a cancer in this community.

*slowly rubs your shoulders and whispers in your ear*

"Oh we'll die, after you do...."

I literally joined just a few minutes ago, was on for about 10 secs and got kicked, now it says I am banned, why?
First time joining the server and I get banned?

Psychotron said:
I literally joined just a few minutes ago, was on for about 10 secs and got kicked, now it says I am banned, why?

Read the game rules, you joined the bot (attacking) team, probably around the time there were 30 commanders. Sorry about that, but you should always read the game rules, they do always appear if you dont touch your mouse as a server loads in, or can easily be checked by hitting ESC and Game Rules in the list that appears.

[15th]Harvain said:
Psychotron said:

Read the game rules, you joined the bot (attacking) team, probably around the time there were 30 commanders. Sorry about that, but you should always read the game rules, they do always appear if you dont touch your mouse as a server loads in, or can easily be checked by hitting ESC and Game Rules in the list that appears.

I picked auto assign, thinking it would go to the Human team, guess I was wrong.
Thanks for the info.
Why ban though? Seems quite harsh.

Archi the great said:
Ha well I beat you all.I got perma banned for blocking a doorway.The admin was some little Swedish kid. Says it all really.

Swedish kid? Da'****? We have only an American and British admin. Are you sure you got banned from our server? lol

IEatSwadiansForBreakfast said:
I have seen many people being banned from that server and you gotta love all the discussions that people make about this server on steam.

Most are temp (1 hour) bans. People then overreact thinking because they read we just perma-ban, that they too are perma-banned. It's quite amusing, but we don't really care about the discussions. Some of the stories you read about people being banned is hilarious. One of the last ones I read was that Admin Robin had unjustly banned someone as they joined the bot team. Our server has never had anyone named Robin as admin lol

I would hate to see your ban list though, I have been playing on the server for two years and each time I play I see about 5 people get perm banned. You guys are horrible people and the best way to explain it is that you guys are just like the Nazis when they killed all of the jews. By far the most harsh and cruel admin team I have seen in my 6 years of PC gaming. Also, no unbans from the server? That is absolutely unheard of.

[15th]Harvain said:
One of the last ones I read was that Admin Robin had unjustly banned someone as they joined the bot team. Our server has never had anyone named Robin as admin lol

I guess that... Means something is ****ed up with your admin team then.

LordJorvasker said:
I would hate to see your ban list though, I have been playing on the server for two years and each time I play I see about 5 people get perm banned. You guys are horrible people and the best way to explain it is that you guys are just like the Nazis when they killed all of the jews. By far the most harsh and cruel admin team I have seen in my 6 years of PC gaming. Also, no unbans from the server? That is absolutely unheard of.

4,000+ IDs isn't much, as they aren't all individual people. And we do unban, just not for people we know that shouldn't be unbanned. At this point its only accident perma-bans and if they occur, they are removed ASAP.

DrTaco said:
[15th]Harvain said:
One of the last ones I read was that Admin Robin had unjustly banned someone as they joined the bot team. Our server has never had anyone named Robin as admin lol

I guess that... Means something is ****ed up with your admin team then.

No, it's this person didn't read as it was me who temp-banned him. We have only 2 admins, 15th_Cenkris (Server Owner) and 15th_Harvain (me). The rule of 2, no more, no less. A master and an apprentice.

[15th]Harvain said:
I have seen many people being banned from that server and you gotta love all the discussions that people make about this server on steam.

Most are temp (1 hour) bans. People then overreact thinking because they read we just perma-ban, that they too are perma-banned. It's quite amusing, but we don't really care about the discussions. Some of the stories you read about people being banned is hilarious. One of the last ones I read was that Admin Robin had unjustly banned someone as they joined the bot team. Our server has never had anyone named Robin as admin lol
Cheers Harvain!  :smile:

Yes, lots of people do get banned. Temp-banned. 1 hour. The perma-bans are very low and rare now.

If you want a stat, we average now about 1,000 temp-bans a day or so.

I got banned for being in the 93rd , at the time I was a Rct , and some 15th members left and joined 93rd, so you guys just banned all of us. I am no longer in the 93rd nor did I ever do anything bad to the 15th. Does that count as unban worthy?

P.S. I have been banned for like 7 months now.

LordJorvasker said:

Jorvasker still on that trollin' game.

Back
Top Bottom