Banned for telling the thrut. 15th Humans vs bots

Users who are viewing this thread

EVIL_ESOX

Recruit
Hey mate! What's up?
I m a new player on napoleonic war...

First thing, sorry my english sucks (never been at the school)

Funny and beautiful game, sure! But... Still a but...

I played for the third time on a server called 15th Humans vs bots. That server seem funny, i play with a other guy called morgan, he got a 1hour ban just because he take the wrong team while the begining of a new party.

I asking why and if just a kick was not enough,  answer... read the rules (blablabla... or something else). Me i was calm, just asking if that was fair... Impossible to speaking with that admin... ( it's better to playing with good mate, and he was banned for nothing) Ok 1hour ban is not many. But they say to me, take a 1 hour break (blablabla)...
But he didn't know, tomorrow we work, then is over for this evening, time to sleeping after... (and yes, i'm a old player)...

Little bit angry, i said hitler is admin?  or something else... Then i get a permanently ban (direct)... What the problem?? Ban people make him happy or what? It was impossible to speaking correctly with him...

I get a permanently ban just because i ask him about this and just saying my thinking...  It is just a game, no? And not the third reich! Isn't?

Then i ask a request for unban... It was not fair, and much evil... We are not a **** i think!

I'm a new player of napoleonic wars, and see this just after the third party, i ask me if is a good community...
I play at fire and sword since some years (westres servers), and i never seen this... Never...

One last thing, we wasn't trolls...

Regards...

From what you described you really didn't do anything "wrong", but that is just how the HvB is run. Nothing anyone can do about it.

Servers are privately owned, there is a large amount of variety among the servers and their administration as well as their rules and enforcements of said rules.
It's best to just avoid servers that you find having unfair or strange admins. If nobody plays on their server, they will have to change their ways or stop hosting the server.

Yo MaHuD and Jeeblez!

Indeed unfortunately, we can't do anything about it... I have a small hope for that admin read this post... At least, i said what i have on my heart...

The better thing to do, it's to find a new and good server for me.

one suggestion perhaps?

Cheerio!

I myself got perma-banned for telling some "In soviet Russia" jokes and telling someone not to obey admin-orders when the admin told him something mad, ridiculous or unfair I can't remember anymore (as much as I can remember it was something that would've led to a serious brawl if the admin said that irl ...)

Seems like the 15th really hates jokes and someone not taking up the asses of their admins.

Even if I got un-banned I would never go back to that server. It may have been fun but hey, North Korea would be fun too if you couldn't see behind it's facade...

Hello,

Well what happened to you sucks, but you know it's like on every game, some admins are just frustrated and feel the need to kick players for nothing. I mean, it's stupid but we can't do anything about that. The only thing you should do is to find another server.

But yeah, Napoleonic is kind of strange, if you want to play because it is just a game, then you should come on Native, because the problem is, in Napoleonic there are big teams that they consider like real armies ( sometimes more than 100 players ) so every players have got " fictionnal rank " and some have got more power than others on teamspeak and even on their own server, that's the problem, it's like a " fictionnal " military system with fictionnal ranking between players and I don't know about other communities but I know that in the french one, players who where " captain " couldn't talk to recruits etc,... just because it's a stupid rule that they made so there's a kind of hierarchy, wich is, in my opinion, completely stupid.

Just to say that, you shouldn't be surprised that you've been kicked by someone on Napoleonic, especially if it's a regiment, there are bunch of idiots who think everything is permitted when they get a little piece of power.

The best thing you can do is, ignore this server, and if it happens to you again, then, all I can say is, join a regiment dude, because on Napoleonic, that's how things work :wink:

Hopefully someone makes a good siege bot script this way we can give competition. If there were other Human v Bots, no one would go on their server.

Supply and Demand.

Heck, once I finish my programming course this and next semester I might code my own.

freedomna said:
Hopefully someone makes a good siege bot script this way we can give competition. If there were other Human v Bots, no one would go on their server.

Supply and Demand.

Heck, once I finish my programming course this and next semester I might code my own.

That would be great mate! :wink:

Shame about this , but in the rules it states only 5 Human players on the Bot team.

Admin will kick of there is more, but if your friend went to Bot team again then he would prob get some ind of time Ban.

As for yourself its true you didnt do much, but each Admin deals with things there own way.

Maybe he didnt like your attitude... I sympathised in the beginning but just by that "hitler" thing...well people have been banned for a lot less. Remember this is not something personal..Harvain needs to constantly watch over the server 24 hours...and the minute he leaves...BOOM....people instantly start trolling, especially having like 20 players on bot team, making things for most players who are not experienced very hard and not fun at all, they leave, and in the end bots are far more than they're supposed to and make most leave, in the end and server goes dead. Funny thing is people troll even when hes spectator! but still if he appears inactive, many don't loose a chance to back-stab the rules.

The best was yesterday:smile: because of the holidays there wasnt much anyone to watch over and people would ruin the server, even though there would still be 100 plus players... Then that day it seems he was very pissed and temporary banned one guy to give an example because the previous days he was very lenient and was only swapping teams....but then:grin: he leaves for like 3 hours and when he comes back he finds everything a mess! There were like 30 bot players with the bots outnumbering like 3 or 4 to 1. They were blockading our spawn and people started leaving, he actually came back in the nick of time. and i had never seen him so angry before...ive never seen so many bans before, he left no one out.
  what im trying to say is the server is very old and 99% chance these guys are trolling and not because they're new, actually they don't have to read the rules or listen to an admin, there are so many players who tell them the rules during game but they don't listen.So you can understand him I'm sure that must be very frustrating for him to not even relaxing even for a few hours without things becoming a mess.Also he has a past with all kinds of trollers and the "hitler" trollers are in their own category, so don't think you're the first, I actually find the NW community the most full of trolls and stupid people in general than any other mod or DLC.
Especially the regiments, they can become organised trollers.

Anyways since you're new you should explain to him, you probably got him in a bad mood as well, and im sure hell unban you. Also promise you won't relate anything to hitler or any other thing that could be offensive, don't forget there are little kids playing this as well..if I started playing at 11..imagine the new generation!  It's pretty bad how schools demonize Hitler as a standard routine to every new class  just to follow up the tradition of the victors, but don't be part of the other extreme with the young puberty generation "rebelling" and making Hitler sound "cool". both are bad.....what you have to say about him has already been said trust me.. I've heard it all, so don't think of trying to be cool as well. I'm also very pissed at people naming themselves Ebola and ****. I don't understand why admins don't do anything.It's actually a very serious issue and is no joke, If I was admin I would ban them for sure...

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one that plays NW for the history..and not to show off to people I don't know.. I wish the game was played for what it was meant for...but I must admit when everything is too "generic", the animations, the background, the atmosphere...even I loose touch with it's ideal purpose and ends up a stabbing/shooting game.
Someday I hope things improve, so people can really understand more about the period and what ordeals those poor people experienced..

Yep. 15th are full of kids. kids who go full retard when they have power in their hands. just dont play there.

Wow. I can't believe it. I played on that server for a while but to ban some one for that? Wow. I hope you get unbanned dude!

Kustriker said:
I got banned from that server just because I am former 93rd. And the 15th just banned me, for no reason. :sad:

i dont believe they actually banned u cause ure FORMER 93rd..there must be some other reason..
However i myself get grudges on regiments sometimes...i remember playing the zulu mod last August and these 22nd? guys...I don't remember the number actually..anyway they were trolling me real bad..like teamkilling me in the beginning of every round and using bad language..they forced me to leave in the end...first time I actually had to LEAVE a server because of trolling...now every time I see a guy with that regiment number I shoot first..ask questions later...and if anyone ever polls a kick on them ,I always accept it..not to mention the things I tell them in chat and leave them clueless..
It seems these guys have given me trauma:razz:

I would believe it; they've been doing so for a long time. Go through their main server thread and you will find a number of different instances of indiscriminate behavior towards members of certain regiments, many of which expressed by the admins themselves.

You have been defending the 15th admins, and I don't blame you. Admins always get the brunt of the anger and trouble of the communities they manage, so defending their decisions is as fair a choice as any. Your reaction to Kustriker's claim is not surprising either. Its simply not something you expect from those you defend. Now, I'm not attempting to influence your thought, nor will I. I invite you to browse through the 15th server thread here. To save your time, i would go from the most recents posts back (page 40 and back).

McEwanMaster77 said:
I would believe it; they've been doing so for a long time. Go through their main server thread and you will find a number of different instances of indiscriminate behavior towards members of certain regiments, many of which expressed by the admins themselves.

You have been defending the 15th admins, and I don't blame you. Admins always get the brunt of the anger and trouble of the communities they manage, so defending their decisions is as fair a choice as any. Your reaction to Kustriker's claim is not surprising either. Its simply not something you expect from those you defend. Now, I'm not attempting to influence your thought, nor will I. I invite you to browse through the 15th server thread here. To save your time, i would go from the most recents posts back (page 40 and back).

you should know that I might sound like im defending him..but i never said ive taken any sides here...i only said what i said because so far i havent had any personal problems with him and ive seen admins do much much worse..
anyways i read the comments you gave and i was like.....Holy ****! this guy is bad...real bad, it's cause he never talked on his server like this before and ive been playing for years, but anyways he has to be nice for recruiting.
he actually says plain as day.. "u got banned because of your regiment" and doesnt even explain further...he doesnt even make sense when he speaks.
forget the bans..how come the forum admin hasn't banned him for bullying and discrimination, Ive seen people get PERM banned from this forum by admins for far far less..one especially was an admin's fault..

Just now i got banned for no ****ing reason.

I was on Bot side on place number 3 and got kicked after i screamed 3 Times that only 5 are allowed on Bot side. The Admin did everytime nothing until someone of us screamed literally in the Chat that there are 9 or 14 ppl on Bot side. After that he kicked them which is fine.

When there are 5 on bot side i dont change to bot side. And as far as i remember the first 5 from top to bottom stay the rest gets kicked. If you then go back again after the admin removed you a temporarly ban will happen.

As for me i did neither broke the rules nor did i insult the admin or anyone else so can someone please explain to me why i got banned now for no reason? I was the 3 in the list there wasnt even a reason to kick me in the first place.

I play alot on that server and you will lose a lot of ppl if your admins ban for no reason.

Can someone unban me or at least ask this admin that is right now online why the hell i was banned??????

Back
Top Bottom