Cybermonday/BlackFriday computer part deals?

Users who are viewing this thread

So, long story short I'm poor and my pc is ballz

I am afraid, that I will most likely *cries* not be able to *cries* play *cries more* bannerlord!!! noooo *cry*

so ima try and get the most i can out of the upcoming dealz, I am going to need sum help.

1. What are some good things to watch out for
2. What are really good deals that usually happen on these 2 days
3. Someone who is expert in computer parts and knows what is and what isn't compatible (pcpartpicker does not have every part)
4. muney

so ya pls help me

Gandalf_Gandalfian said:
Welcome to the club.
How much money are you willing to spend?
I'm not fond of your name by the way. I know thats not relevant, but the Gandalfian part bugs me. You could've put Olórin in there and it would have been so much better.

Vraelomon said:
Gandalf_Gandalfian said:
Welcome to the club.
How much money are you willing to spend?
I'm not fond of your name by the way. I know thats not relevant, but the Gandalfian part bugs me. You could've put Olórin in there and it would have been so much better.

Lol ok I really don't care if my name bugs you. Quite frankly your name sounds looks like a lemon and jibberish crammed together, I'd much prefer lemon over anything.

Well as of right now I only got 300 dollars for black friday, I'll get a bit more when christmas comes around. I know I don't got enough for a full pc yet, but I wan't to get started.

Yes yes, thats what people say to my name. Understandable. I see you got yourself an avatar and a sig. Kudos.

300 aint so much. But it might be able to get yourself something on black friday. Bring glamdring and scare off the crowds. You got anything in mind?

Well yours isn't exactly anything to write home about. 3/10 would not bang.

In regards to the OP - just make sure you don't do something stupid like buy laptop RAM for a desktop, or something silly pickles like that. Furthermore, make sure your mobo has the correct socket for your CPU.

Havoc said:
Well yours isn't exactly anything to write home about. 3/10 would not bang.

In regards to the OP - just make sure you don't do something stupid like buy laptop RAM for a desktop, or something silly pickles like that. Furthermore, make sure your mobo has the correct socket for your CPU.

uh.. how can i check that out without pcpartpicker??

i dont even know what cpu/mobo ima get

Vermillion_Hawk said:
Silly Havoc, everyone knows you can just download more RAM.

Well yeah, but you still have to be careful to download the right stuff.

Gandalf_Gandalfian said:
Havoc said:
Goddamn that signature is ****.

wow, mean :sad:

I made it myself a few months ago.

Did you make it all squashed on purpose?

Havoc said:
Vermillion_Hawk said:
Silly Havoc, everyone knows you can just download more RAM.

Well yeah, but you still have to be careful to download the right stuff.

Gandalf_Gandalfian said:
Havoc said:
Goddamn that signature is ****.

wow, mean :sad:

I made it myself a few months ago.

Did you make it all squashed on purpose?

Yep, it was in order to fit as a picture somewhere. The place required a certain pixel x pixel or else it wouldn't be accepted so I squashed it.

Arvenski said:
Gandalf_Gandalfian said:
uh.. how can i check that out without pcpartpicker??
What's wrong with PCPartPicker, or why can't you use it?

it doesn't have every computer part out there, so incase I find something I want, and it's not listen in pcpartpicker, how do I know its compatible

Gandalf_Gandalfian said:
it doesn't have every computer part out there, so incase I find something I want, and it's not listen in pcpartpicker, how do I know its compatible
Maybe you should just start with the stuff that's on PCPartPicker if you're worried about compatibility issues, and then go from there? I mean, they may not have everything listed all the time, but from what I've seen they usually have a lot of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom