Status
Not open for further replies.
Legend Vs Wanderers 11-5

1416086668-mb205.jpg

1416086668-mb206.jpg

1416086668-mb207.jpg

1416086668-mb208.jpg

Very well played Avis. :smile:

I'm surprised that he is on an other roster. He told me he plays for no team in the WNL. And as you can see in the previous fixtures screenshots, he never played for WdL. I'll confront him with these "allegations", let's see what turns out. I really apologize for this, and I hope you won't take it as my mistake. Please keep a bit patience to reveal this.

Thank you! :smile:

Edit: So he has told me that he left WdL 3 weeks before the WNL has started. That means that they've added him without his approval.

Leonemo said:
Very well played Avis. :smile:

I'm surprised that he is on an other roster. He told me he plays for no team in the WNL. And as you can see in the previous fixtures screenshots, he never played for WdL. I'll confront him with these "allegations", let's see what turns out. I really apologize for this, and I hope you won't take it as my mistake. Please keep a bit patience to reveal this.

Thank you! :smile:

Edit: So he has told me that he left WdL 3 weeks before the WNL has started. That means that they've added him without his approval.
Before you play you should check that nobody is at an other roster! The rules say that Styler normally cannot play! I think this is irresponsible!

[size=24pt]Heroes of Agincourt      11      [/size]    -    5          Red Eagle       

Reveran village:

5f52fa0e00.jpg

042772f3c5.jpg

San'di'boush:

a5397f8d94.jpg

023995cc7f.jpg

ID"s:
2edb998a0c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom