Not open for further replies.

Scar

Prussian Immortal
Marquis
8dAMHqJ.png

The Warband Native League is brought to you by

fcxkk.png

SCHEDULING

Please let us know about the date and time of your match until Thurday, 06.11.14, 19:00 GMT, by simply filling out the format below. If you are having problems, eg. getting in touch with your opponent or finding a suitable day and time, please leave a short messege explaining the situation. Should the opponent fail to make their presence known by the deadline, then teams will be able to select a date of their choice. The thread can be used for all of a teams scheduling communication or they may simply post the date and time of their match there.

Code:
[b]Team you are from?:[/b] 
[b]Team you are playing?:[/b]
[b]Day, Date, Time?:[/b]

HITMEN vs Principality of Power
<Day, Date, Time>

Habichtorden vs Red Eagle
Friday, 07.11.14, 19.00 GMT

Wanderers vs Veche
Saturday, 08.11.14, 18.30 GMT

3 Ok Akıncıları vs Immortal Brotherhood
Saturday, 08.11.14, 19.00 GMT

Apis Europae vs Funs of the Emperor

Loyalty vs Die Mainhardter

Wächter des Limes vs Knights of Rhodos

Knights of Malta vs Die Acht Monuren
Saturday, 08.11.14, 19.30 GMT

Druzhina vs Knights of Avis
Sunday, 09.11.14, 18.00 GMT

Irish Rebels vs Heroes & Inquisition
Sunday, 09.11.14, 18.30 GMT

Defenders of Wonwokie vs Aquilae Calradiae
Sunday, 09.11.14, 19.00 GMT

Legion 46 vs 3A_PYCB

Polish Eagles & Kingdom of Heaven vs NERD

Saracens vs The Castellans

The Kingdom of Swadia vs Heroes of Agincourt

Guard of Istiniar vs Schwertbrüderorden
Sunday, 09.11.14, 19.30 GMT

Legend vs Paladins & Defenders
Sunday, 09.11.14, 19.30 GMT

Team you are from?: Veche
Team you are playing?: Wanderers
Day, Date, Time?: Saturday, 8/11, 18:30 GMT

Team you are from?: ImB & WP
Team you are playing?: 3 OK Akıncıları
Day, Date, Time?: Saturday, 8th, 19:00 GMT.

Struggling to agree on a date with SRC. We are available on Friday and Sunday for our match. SRC want to get an extension and do it next week, but early in the week is not good for us and we don't want to start impacting our matches going ahead any later than that.

Team you are from?: Druzhina
Team you are playing?: Knights of Avis
Day, Date, Time?: 09.11.2014, 18:00 BST

Team you are from?: U know the answer
Team you are playing?: DAM
Day, Date, Time?: saturday 19:30gmt

xxbunglexx1 said:
Same with us, HITMEN want to do it this Sunday but we can't do Sunday, and I have no idea what to do. Can't do it in the week either because of exams!

So Monopolis we can try play our match on Friday at 19.00 gmt.

OurGloriousLeader said:
Struggling to agree on a date with SRC. We are available on Friday and Sunday for our match. SRC want to get an extension and do it next week, but early in the week is not good for us and we don't want to start impacting our matches going ahead any later than that.
Monday shouldn't be too bad? I can either randomly pick a date now, or give you an extension, don't think I can enforce a specific date tho.

~Scar said:
OurGloriousLeader said:
Monday shouldn't be too bad? I can either randomly pick a date now, or give you an extension, don't think I can enforce a specific date tho.

We don't wanna play Mondays, as mentioned. We gave them friday, saturday and sunday. Yet they can't on any of those days.. We are even generous to say that we can also play earlier/later than 1900gmt (On sunday)

~Scar said:
OurGloriousLeader said:

We have many members who work during the week, myself included (don't claim to work heard tho  :lol: ). It worked ok with SoE because they had offered one day in the right week and we had offered another, neither working out, so made sense to compromise on a delay, although it required some sacrifice (think Hives was falling asleep at the end of the first map xD). But SRC haven't offered anything within the correct week, which we'd much prefer to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom