Banned

Users who are viewing this thread

Reeves99

Recruit
:???: I was banned from the offical sever (NA_1) for reasons unknown. I was banned probably a year ago. Furstrated i quit, i decided to come back to play this amazing game and it turns out that i an perma banned. I would really like to be unbanned. Is there any way I can get unbanned. I would love it if i could be unbanned. I have payed money for this game.

Reeves99 said:
:???: I was banned from the offical sever (NA_1) for reasons unknown. I was banned probably a year ago. Furstrated i quit, i decided to come back to play this amazing game and it turns out that i an perma banned. I would really like to be unbanned. Is there any way I can get unbanned. I would love it if i could be unbanned. I have payed money for this game.

This board "Napoleonic Wars: Support" is more for technical problems. If you're banned, then just pick an another server to play on. Else just post it under the "M&B Warband: Napoleonic Wars", there you'll more likely get help to your problem. :smile:

I have a much bigger problem I can not join server and I don't know why , it just tells me that I'm banned from this server when I try to join ... you have a solution?
thanks and sorry for my bad english.  :oops:

yoann said:
I have a much bigger problem I can not join server and I don't know why , it just tells me that I'm banned from this server when I try to join ... you have a solution?
thanks and sorry for my bad english.  :oops:
That would be because you're banned. Try posting an appeal on their thread if they have one or contacting the server owner directly.

if you are banned from NA_1 and want to be unbanned post a thread here
http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?board=25.0

Follow the posting rules, make your own thread and account if necessary.

Back
Top Bottom