Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Lust said:
As if, Corsair.

Also, Agincourt wuuuut?

It's nice up here :lol:

inb4mlgclanpicksusandwegetdungoofd :neutral:

ps: Please click on the link in my signature, i'm poor as hell even after 20k kills so i need the money :lol:

It was briefly mentioned in at least the last WNL-suggestion-thread, and I considered doing another stupid poll (after the incredible popular 8vs8/10vs10-poll (including the completely ignored 9vs9-compromise)) regarding it after the last WNL: What are everyone's thoughts/preferences regarding a first-to-9 format instead of a best-of-16?

Also: Back to the roots - map and/or faction-choosing? Ruined Fort all the way.

I posted this here because it isn't a suggestion but still has some relevance with regard to the current WNL/a hypothetical tournament (e.g. would a first-to-9 change anything regarding the teams' standings, or the size and number of participating teams; would map-choosing cease the (sometimes justified) whining regarding the new maps and/or the bugs of some old maps, increase the possible size of the map-pool in general and therefore the map-variety - or would the opposite be the case).

**** twitter.

ModusTollens said:
It was briefly mentioned in at least the last WNL-suggestion-thread, and I considered doing another stupid poll (after the incredible popular 8vs8/10vs10-poll (including the completely ignored 9vs9-compromise)) regarding it after the last WNL: What are everyone's thoughts/preferences regarding a first-to-9 format instead of a best-of-16?
I would prefer best of 16, there is no particular advantage; it's just something I'm used to.

I would change the flag system though. Making the flag appear 20 - 30 seconds after teams spawn to make the game faster and more entertaining.

ModusTollens said:
Also: Back to the roots - map and/or faction-choosing? Ruined Fort all the way.

I posted this here because it isn't a suggestion but still has some relevance with regard to the current WNL/a hypothetical tournament (e.g. would a first-to-9 change anything regarding the teams' standings, or the size and number of participating teams; would map-choosing cease the (sometimes justified) whining regarding the new maps and/or the bugs of some old maps, increase the possible size of the map-pool in general and therefore the map-variety - or would the opposite be the case).

THIS  :!:

Folms said:
I would change the flag system though. Making the flag appear 20 - 30 seconds [after teams spawn] [ earlier ] to make the game faster and more entertaining.
Flagspawn at 2:30 would be perfect.

Folms said:
I would prefer best of 16, there is no particular advantage; it's just something I'm used to.

I would change the flag system though. Making the flag appear 20 - 30 seconds after teams spawn to make the game faster and more entertaining.

Go inactive again pls

I also like the idea of flags spawning quickly, but I think you need other mechanic changes as well. Certainly you couldn't take the current system and just change the spawn time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom