[WNL4] Weekly Stats

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killerbart said:
Am I just blind or are my Stats actually missing there?
I corrected it. Everything should be alright now.

On another note: I finally finished updating Week 1&2. It has been a pain in the arse.
However, as I mentioned before I still didn't figure out about adding the Top 10 Lists so I'm trying to have it done by the end of the week at the last. If anyone knows about it contact me, please.

Folms said:
You're a beast Yona!
I know.

Shemaforash said:
Can help you with the top 10, added you on steam.
Thank you!
I have recieved offers by Cradoc, Folms, BlackTide as well as Shema of help just yesterday and today. I'm really grateful for your help. :smile:
Btw, after finshing optimization of datas and Top 10 Lists, I'll look for anyone that wants to help me updating the stats. BlackTide already volunteered wanting to manage transfers and rosters. In case anyone is interested in helping, pm or add me.

M.ArdA said:
Done. I added it right next to the headline.

Kragen said:
Database (K:299) said:
336 Trololololololo
:lol:

My google+ name. ^^

Update: I just finished the Top 10 Lists together with lovely BlackTide. Without him and Cradoc who gave me good basic advices this wouldn't even be possible. Thank you guys alot! :smile: I hope you like it!
I could also set up lists for Highest/Lowest Death lists, as well as possibly Kills per Round (that'd mean going through all the screens once again though), if you wish.

yourNotAlone said:
Thank you guys alot! :smile: I hope you like it!
I could also set up lists for Highest/Lowest Death lists, as well as possibly Kills per Round (that'd mean going through all the screens once again though), if you wish.

Like it ! :smile: pls Highest Death list ! :grin:

are you counting those kills,deaths one by one?There was servers like counting your scores and saving them on to database then showing them on to website or somewhere else.I remember wolfpack had a server like that.They might help you about it.

After scrim...

Yona: Ok, gtg to update stats
Me: stats? wat stats?

Now I see. Good work :lol:

Guy Fawkes said:
are you counting those kills,deaths one by one?There was servers like counting your scores and saving them on to database then showing them on to website or somewhere else.I remember wolfpack had a server like that.They might help you about it.

The problem with having it automatic like that is you need to distinguish which rounds are live and which are not, otherwise the teamkills and just warming up would completely screw up the statistic. My idea was to start the counting of the stats with a chat command, for example 5 or so of the team has to write /ready in the chat, the map would restart and the round would be live. The chat commands dissapeared along with WSE so we stopped working on it. We started working on it again recently though, but its alot of work

f7a4bafd07.png

c1211cdb15.png

???

Hey, in order to update you really quick. I've been on vacation last week ( :!:) so I wasn't able and I didn't want to update these stats. I'm back and now I'm going to update Week 3 and Week 4 as quickly as possible, however, it might take a few days till everything is up to date so stay patient.
There are couple of reasons for this to take 'that' long:
1. I got to update player stats for 17-18 matches a week in which at least 16 players play. Simple mathematics - alot of work.
2. Screens and such. I want to provide you quality stats. In order to do that I need look at various screens over and over again while that alone requires me to pay hell lot of attention but what if screens are missing or in such a bad quality that I cannot figure out stats properly. I need to watch streams if screens are missing or screens are taken after half the team left or if screens are simply in a bad quality. Sometimes streamers do not show the stats of the set when players respawned so that I'm watching the last round mostly and counting kills one by one and leaving out teamkills.
3. Players. While it's already a pain in the arse to update rosters and manage tranfers it's even harder to figure out players that don't appear on their respective roster (e.g. alternative names, name changes or when they are simply not to be found on the roster). Not only that I have to add a 'new' player plus their datas instead of simply filling out the formula, I usually ask clan representatives about these names.

Ofc, I could need help with this but introducing someone else wastes time I could spend with updating them stats. Making sure they're doing it correctly is another point. I planned on updating Week 3 and Week 4 on my own and will prolly come back to volunteers after that.
I hope this answered some of your questions, if not feel free to ask. I'm really grateful for your support.

Faebio said:
Thank you!

Belendor said:
Hehe, thanks!

Colonel Greed said:
Guy Fawkes said:

The problem with having it automatic like that is you need to distinguish which rounds are live and which are not, otherwise the teamkills and just warming up would completely screw up the statistic. My idea was to start the counting of the stats with a chat command, for example 5 or so of the team has to write /ready in the chat, the map would restart and the round would be live. The chat commands dissapeared along with WSE so we stopped working on it. We started working on it again recently though, but its alot of work
Indeed, it's alot of work and for now I'll keep it that way. Thank you both for the input though!

Surkan said:
I'm f***ing tired of your impatient sh*t. I just started updating this and I started of with NERD first. I could tell you how these Top 10 List are done but all you need to know is that it has to be done at the very end, usually after updating the stats for one week since it isn't finished by updating the first sheet (Team Stats) only. If you wish I'll have the Top 10 List not updated for a day or so after finishing Week 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom