[Signup] Rtsh Gatiz - Deathfondle

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me out for now. I can replace someone if absolutely necessary, but I'm not really going to have the time to play soon.

(That is if you'd even signed me up.  :razz:)

If it does start tonight then I'll show up late because shock of all shocks I actually have somewhere to go today. In a mere two hours even and oh **** I still have to do all sorts of things aaaah.

AWdeV said:
If it does start tonight then I'll show up late because shock of all shocks I actually have somewhere to go today. In a mere two hours even and oh **** I still have to do all sorts of things aaaah.

I think "tonight" translates into "early hours of the morning." Unless of course you're going away for the weekend. If that's the case, remember to pack some excellent reading material. I recommend Soul Music.

I still have stephen fry's autobiography to finish. And no, it won't last all weekend. Although I suspect the hangover might take a significant chunk out of saturday.

What's up tonight? I'm European, somebody enlighten me... :roll:

No, please don't, I know what's going on.

@AWdeV: Stephen Fry's autobiography? That's probably the scariest thing happening tonight  :shock:

@ Austropaio: Please take Nipplemelter and his funny auto-correcting phone. I really liked Adajam.

It's Halloween and I'm no less european than you are. I normally don't do anything but the international students (mostly spaniards) are holding a party.

Listen, if you guys are gonna carry on like this into the next game, I'll vote myself on page 1. And I'll make sure I won't be lynched until the very end. And I'll whine about it all the time. And you'll sooooo regret for signing up in this game  :twisted:

I think this will go down in history as the first werewolf game to lynch off a villager before the game formally begins.  :lol:

That being said, /vote Adaham

I have one vote I might as well be witty using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom