Need few answers from moderators

Users who are viewing this thread

OK guys I need to make this post. Only moderators reply since I just need theirs answers. Ok I play EU1200 for almost 5 years and its only mod that I actually play M&B. But since last 5months wihout new patch coming I stoped playing waiting for it to come out. I know Lead was busy and stuff and I respect that. Here are my questions :
1. Can you delete all posts that are older than 2011-12 since there is no need for them. They all now obsolite.
2. Can we get at least a small patch (e.g. new weapons or stuff like that ) so that we have something new to do.
3. Can I help in anyway with ideas,development,research or stuff like that?
4. Can people that are NOT moderators and developers  NOT reply?

The only one who can really answer your (and many other's) question is Korinov.
Because he did not do so till now, I'd like to give you a response at least.
Korinov's last messages say he is still working on the mod and he wants to give an update. I haven't heard from him in a while though. So the only thing to do is wait for Korinov's reaction. He's the master of the mod and it all lays in is hands only right now.

we are waiting for new update for more than a year  :shock:, im loosing hope but still checking this page news every day,

as quapitty said we can only wait for Korinov reaction and hope he find time for this great mod. :grin:

God wills it!!! :wink:

Serbian Conqueror said:
OK guys I need to make this post. Only moderators reply since I just need theirs answers. Ok I play EU1200 for almost 5 years and its only mod that I actually play M&B. But since last 5months wihout new patch coming I stoped playing waiting for it to come out. I know Lead was busy and stuff and I respect that. Here are my questions :
1. Can you delete all posts that are older than 2011-12 since there is no need for them. They all now obsolite.
2. Can we get at least a small patch (e.g. new weapons or stuff like that ) so that we have something new to do.
3. Can I help in anyway with ideas,development,research or stuff like that?
4. Can people that are NOT moderators and developers  NOT reply?

Then why make a topic on a public forum? Send a pm to the lead if you don't want anyone else giving their opinion.

I can only speak for myself: I haven't heard from Korinov for a very long time - I also asked him about the state of the mod quite a while ago and got no answer so far.
So this will probably be my last response on the question regarding if there will be any update (because I simply don't have news from the mod-leader myself):
All I can say is, that Korinov is the last one who can say the final word on whether this is going further or is at an end here. When or if he does? I don't know.
I already stopped sceening a while ago, because I am not going to put work in things that may be unused. That's my two cents. I am very sorry I cannot give you more or more promising information.

Thanks quapitty for your support! i asume that mod stop on develpment but as Korinov is not here quite long time we can all just hope for his return :smile: thanks & regards,

Back
Top Bottom