Prisoners Problem

Users who are viewing this thread

makedonce

Veteran
Hello guys first i wana say that after Prophecy of Pendor this mod is the one i am playing and its most enjoing thanks for all the good work.

Now on to the problem i have.
I updated the mod to 0.7 i just overwrited the files in the Perisno folder.
So i have a strange problem with my prisoners.When i fight and capture some enemy soldiers they seems to run away the same moment i start moving on after the battle is finished.
Is this some bug or something else but its very frustrating.I am on day 120 and still havent sold a single prisoner.
What is also strange is that somethimes when i go in Party menu somethimes says i can capture 50 prisoners and somethimes says i can capture 15.My prisoner management is 3.HELP is needed or some advice.
My Warband version is 1.158.

And also i have a strange bug with one of my companions.
Kara when i recruted her she was wearing heavy armor something arround 40 to body,after a few levels she was wearing same armor as Shi Jin.Now not that i am complaining but its not realistic :smile:

Alex the Seeker said:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,312919.0.html

Hello! and advice i tend to give to all people that posted about the prisoner bug.

that is a bug caused by the Dreaded One script.

now if you were paying attention to the Sticky Threads, you would have seen the one i linked.
that link has the fix for that till 0.71

Thanks for quick reply.

Ok i will download that fix.

What about Kara's armor?
When you meet her first time she wears dress,after recruting she weras medicore armor,after first level she wears Shi Jin armor.

Back
Top Bottom