[WNL4] The Betting Corner 4th Edition! (Too many complaints to handle!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Week 3 Ticket!

Apis Europae vs Irish RebelsWinner:IRAmount:100
The Castellans vs 3 Ok Akincilari (3OK)Winner:The CastellansAmount:200
Heroes & Inquisition vs Aquila CalradiaeWinner:AquilaAmount:200

Apis Europae vs Irish RebelsWinner:IRAmount:200
Heroes & Inquisition vs Aquila CalradiaeWinner:Arni & InquisitionAmount:200

Apis Europae vs Irish Rebels                 Winner: Apis Europae                Amount: 300
The Castellans vs 3 Ok Akincilari (3OK) Winner: The Castellans            Amount: 100
Heroes & Inquisition vs Aquila Calradiae Winner: Heroes & Inquisition  Amount: 100

Captain Lust said:
IMO if you're going to do the vs betting thing, you should give everyone a weekly allowance too. Also how will the winnings be split? Does the house take a cut? How much?

No weekly allowance to prevent hoarding a betting landslide. Close matches on the bets earn more

Money bet + Secret Bet Multiplier + Winnings where Winnings = Total amount of bets for the losing team / Number of won bets

Apis Europae vs Irish Rebels                 Winner: AE                         Amount:200
Heroes & Inquisition vs Aquila Calradiae Winner: Heroes & Inq                Amount:300

Dasvi2018 said:
Captain Lust said:
IMO if you're going to do the vs betting thing, you should give everyone a weekly allowance too. Also how will the winnings be split? Does the house take a cut? How much?

No weekly allowance to prevent hoarding a betting landslide.
I don't understand that.

Dasvi2018 said:
Money bet + Secret Bet Multiplier + Winnings where Winnings = Total amount of bets for the losing team / Number of won bets
I don't know what "winnings where winnings" means. I don't know why the bet multiplier is secret and I don't think you understand how formulae work.

Week 3 Ticket!

Apis Europae vs Irish RebelsWinner: Apis EuropaeAmount: 150
The Castellans vs 3 Ok Akincilari (3OK)Winner: The CastellansAmount: 250
Heroes & Inquisition vs Aquila CalradiaeWinner: Heroes & InquisitionAmount: 100

Captain Lust said:
Dasvi2018 said:
Captain Lust said:

No weekly allowance to prevent hoarding a betting landslide.
I don't understand that.

That just by betting on a match with low odds 90% Bets on one side, you can still win a lot of gold.

Dasvi2018 said:
I don't know what "winnings where winnings" means. I don't know why the bet multiplier is secret and I don't think you understand how formulae work.

Perhaps this looks better

Money bet + Secret Bet Multiplier + ( Total Amount of bets for the losing team / number of won bets )

The bet multiplier is a small reward for the amount of bet.

ex. A 500 gold bet will land 500 + 10 (The multiplier) + ( Total Amount of bets for the losing team / number of won bets)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom