Been being a merc for 2 years....

Users who are viewing this thread

I can lead bout 302 troops I've beaten a jato army of 900 (kited them to hilly lands with no help) and killed the three seers when they beat up some nolder now I got nolder troops :twisted: been a merc for EVERY factions and it seems like the faction that I'm fighting for gets its ass kicked even tho I take out 10 lords and to the fact that I have 600k in my pants and I really want to start my own CKO but the campaigns on my game hit over 2k because I'm level 40 with roids its very scarey for me to start my own kingdom because of demwarparties. seen a empire war party take on the dread legion and win fight was even too bout 1923 dread legion cuz they took on a sea raider army of 1k witch had a **** ton of slaves vs 1560 empire

any ideas?

Start a kingdom. Don't worry about the war parties as far as I played, I never saw them siege or take part in marshal led campaigns. Of course I could be mistaken.

Another thing I find myself never doing but regretting not to, is get a claimant and install him as my puppet ruler.  Technically that's like being a vassal with benefits. But still, if you like a certain faction it could be a solid choice, and probably a lot simpler from your perspective than the hassle of founding a new one.

Kushana said:
Start a kingdom. Don't worry about the war parties as far as I played, I never saw them siege or take part in marshal led campaigns. Of course I could be mistaken.

Another thing I find myself never doing but regretting not to, is get a claimant and install him as my puppet ruler.  Technically that's like being a vassal with benefits. But still, if you like a certain faction it could be a solid choice, and probably a lot simpler from your perspective than the hassle of founding a new one.
thank you for the comment and I like your idea but I dont really know its about 6 1k armies  and a demon army of 2.6k around the whole goddamn map and they even hit surprise attacks on towns and win this is how my map is so ****ed the fiendvain is gone the ravans are gettin' ****ed so bad that I feel it from here and the d'shar is God's handmaiden they own half the map and the empire AND sarleon is gonna be going to war with them soon (and lose) because empire has laira and the d'shar have both sarleon AND marloen (or w/e I might have spelt it wrong  :sad:

Maybe you should either read the manual, check the controls or do a quicksearch on the board in order to be enlightened how to take screenshots?

ctrl+insert doeth ze magick!

Start your own kingdom. Feed up excellent village relations in your desired recruiting pool and take a castle or two or the odd town and become Emperor of Pendor.

noosers said:
Maybe you should either read the manual, check the controls or do a quicksearch on the board in order to be enlightened how to take screenshots?

ctrl+insert doeth ze magick!

Start your own kingdom. Feed up excellent village relations in your desired recruiting pool and take a castle or two or the odd town and become Emperor of Pendor.
you say that like its an easy thing to do ;( but **** it I'm a break off get my kingdom and marry my 80-90 relation lady (I forgot how much I really had :oops: )

some of the armies I was talking about

kNqnfe.jpg
h2wKKl.jpg
7zh86N.jpg
XGGzKA.jpg

Never mind the invading armies, rather use them to your advantage. Wait until they sack a town, then slaughter the few remaining defenders and dump all your troops in there. Do a recruit in run in the surrounding villages quickly before any counter campaign can form and see if you can recruit prisoners from smaller rogue knight/barbarian/bandit/... parties around to further bolster your garrison.

Invading armies without unique characters (Wolfbode, Maltise, etc.) have zero tactics, so they are rather easy to defend against in sieges. Therefore I would not worry about them.
You can also use them to disperse an enemy campaign force by kiting them into it.

iskar said:
Never mind the invading armies, rather use them to your advantage. Wait until they sack a town, then slaughter the few remaining defenders and dump all your troops in there. Do a recruit in run in the surrounding villages quickly before any counter campaign can form and see if you can recruit prisoners from smaller rogue knight/barbarian/bandit/... parties around to further bolster your garrison.

Invading armies without unique characters (Wolfbode, Maltise, etc.) have zero tactics, so they are rather easy to defend against in sieges. Therefore I would not worry about them.
You can also use them to disperse an enemy campaign force by kiting them into it.
dread legion is spawned so I'm a see if I can kite them into cez cuz the empire is already at war with the d'shar so they will be gettin' raped over a course of 1 month  :twisted:

greatkingdavid said:
iskar said:

dread legion is spawned so I'm a see if I can kite them into cez cuz the empire is already at war with the d'shar so they will be gettin' raped over a course of 1 month  :twisted:
well thats the intended plan anyways don't know if it will work

I've fought many defensive sieges at Poinsbruik whenever Mystmountain armies would launch their "surprise attacks". If it's not a Wolfbode army, they're complete pushovers. They only have a few Hero Adventurers and a handful of Berserkers and Shaman. Once you get past that, you'll find that a huge majority are Mystmountain warriors and raiders that you'll sometimes encounter when freeing villages from bandits. They'll get completely shredded up by any competent soldier. Heck, you might be able to solo an entire army with little help if the entire army consisted of just warriors/raiders.
Afterwards are whatever prisoners the army picked up, but it tends to just be a mish-mash of low-medium tier units with the occasional high-tier troop.

Bottom line, (Non-Wolfbode) Mystmountain armies are one of the weakest armies you could fight. Only spawn weaker than them would be the peasant revolt armies.

Having said that, I wouldn't try to face one head on in the field without any decent tactics skill simply because their numbers will wreck your battle advantage.

The lords will lead the charge. Snipe them off the ladder in the first round, then retreat and enjoy the following rounds with your enemy suffering from zero tactics.

iskar said:
The lords will lead the charge. Snipe them off the ladder in the first round, then retreat and enjoy the following rounds with your enemy suffering from zero tactics.

That's.... ****ing.... GENIUS!

Xzayler said:
iskar said:

That's.... ********.... GENIUS!
The sarcasm from this guy is as real as that war party that ****ed my ass in

greatkingdavid said:
Xzayler said:
iskar said:

That's.... ********.... GENIUS!
The sarcasm from this guy is as real as that war party that ****ed my ass in
No no no! I actually never thought of that!

Back
Top Bottom