• No

Votes: 208 37.2%
  • Hard mode only

Votes: 257 46.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really any conflicts, just lowering your expectations for 0.71 coming out. I can guarantee 0.8 will be more stable though. You would agree a currently unfinished backstory is unfit for the 0.71 patch? :wink:

I am tried of entitled people like yourself demanding the 0.71 patch. Bugs are known by now, avoid them.

Here is a work in progress scene to change the subject from my poor PR skills.
pwMKwpi.jpg

The Dark Robin said:
Not really any conflicts, just lowering your expectations for 0.71 coming out. I can guarantee 0.8 will be more stable though. You would agree a currently unfinished backstory is unfit for the 0.71 patch? :wink:

I am tried of entitled people like yourself demanding the 0.71 patch. Bugs are known by now, avoid them.

LOL the players should avoid the bugs and stop asking for bug fixes.  Well said kid!

Bluewoods now an actual faction!
Jdjbo5E.jpg

They will start out at war with the redwoods, and they have the ability to make peace. However, even if they do, their patrols will not make peace from that, and will continue to attack Redwoods. (due to racism)

The Dark Robin said:
Jdjbo5E.jpg

They will start out at war with the redwoods, and they have the ability to make peace. However, even if they do, their patrols will not make peace from that, and will continue to attack Redwoods. (due to racism)
Amazing work as usual :smile:

The Dark Robin said:

pwMKwpi.jpg
scene looks pretty good.

Elf.  Seems to me that modder has been working on shoring up the hotfix for version .7 so relax hoss  :wink:.  Not really sure why your vagina is cramping anyways.  The improvements look amazing and we should all be so lucky that someone(s) have the passion and skill to keep this mod moving forward.  At any rate, the bugs in .7 hardly break the game as long as you update the prisoner coding in ref to the Dark Lord.

On a side note I am super stoked that Bluewood will become a faction.  Shadowguard has to be my fav unit for cost to ability ratio.  Well Played Robin.

The Dark Robin said:

pwMKwpi.jpg

honesty..i like it! good for you mate.

The Dark Robin said:
Jdjbo5E.jpg

Hmmm since its now a kingdom they could do with more variety of troops.

Brekka, The Dark Robin

A am sorry for being rude, but jeez, what's gotten into you?
Elf just politely expressed his own opinion without offending anyone or demanding anything. It was probably one of the humblest IMHOs I've ever seen on the internet.
That's no cool to reply like that.

Moreover, I personally agree with his opinion. As is said, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Having a stable release with fewer features now is more important than having any other future release (which might not happen at all if any real-life problems kick in or something else happens).
Ofc I am glad that the work is being continued and I would definitely welcome Perisno having more features (btw, new scenes look amazing but the new main menu doesn't) and I wish you the best of luck with that but the most vital thing for now is a stable release without prisoners escaping, game crashing and walls missing.

The Dark Robin said:
Jdjbo5E.jpg

Wow! Amazing work and I love the fact that the Bluewoods are finally now their own faction! By the way are they going to get new troops now that they are their own faction?

Not really the place for this discussion but reading comprehension still seems to be lacking.  Go back and read pages 1 and 2 of this thread and save yourself the embarrassment of further knee jerk reactions.  You will find very plainly written in very easy words to understand that modder, not dark robin...again NOT dark robin, is working on the .71 hotfix.  :roll: Dark Robin is the one who has begun working on .8, which wont be out for a long time, but in traditional Perisno fashion he likes to post updates of his progress. 

So once again, be patient and relax hoss  :wink:

Leonion said:
Elf just politely expressed his own opinion without offending anyone or demanding anything. It was probably one of the humblest IMHOs I've ever seen on the internet.
Fair enough. Doesn't change my opinion, but I should have worded it differently.

Leonion said:
Brekka, The Dark Robin

Elf just politely expressed his own opinion without offending anyone or demanding anything. It was probably one of the humblest
IMHOs I've ever seen on the internet.

Moreover, I personally agree with his opinion. As is said, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Having a stable release with fewer features now is more important than having any other future release (which might not happen at all if any real-life problems kick in or something else happens).
Ofc I am glad that the work is being continued and I would definitely welcome Perisno having more features (btw, new scenes look amazing but the new main menu doesn't) and I wish you the best of luck with that but the most vital thing for now is a stable release without prisoners escaping, game crashing and walls missing.

with the risk of being called names, i once again agree with Robin on the entitled part, instead of people being happy that the mod development will continue, some people do have to feel entitled to anything.
most people seem to ignore the fact that the Devs, work for free, actually they work for our enjoyment, they are active on the forums and  interact with us, The Freeloaders, quite a lot.

I would say a thing or two about Elf, but i`ll refrain since i had a previous bout with him, and let us say i`d rather avoid turning this thread into a fight thread.

ps: Glad you guys are back on track.  :mrgreen:

Happy to see the mod is still under development!  There's some good work going on in Perisno.

On the subject of weapons breaking, I voted yes... but I hope it affects NPCs as well.  Mechanics like Brytenwalda's long-term wound system or modified maps with tons of foliage that only the player is affected by feel unfair to me. 

I wonder if inventory lists might need to be changed to keep NPCs from breaking their only weapon and then running around with fists (funny occasionally, but not all the time :razz:).  Or if they could be given the ability to pick up a weapon from the ground if they have none, but I'm sure changing their inventory is simpler. :smile:

LukeFerreira said:
0.7 kinda felt like Perisno's redheaded stepchild due to the bugs.

I remember when Warband came out, and every other patch broke the game in some serious way.  I don't hold the puir modders to a higher standard than Taleworlds. :razz:

The Dark Robin said:
Poll added. For reference on weapon breaking, see Brytenwalda.
I'm for it, but Brytenwalda's implementation wasn't that good. You could deflect cavalry charge just fine, but break it on some peasant.

The Dark Robin said:
Jdjbo5E.jpg

can i join them?and or change my faction to there culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom