Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Galarmoth said:
One more thing: Why would you ransom a farmer for the same price as a knight?  Anything that can be done about that?
You don't ranson them, you sell them has slvaes.
Galarmoth said:
Hello,

I am relatively new to the game and to your mod.

I did not played around with boats, because there is not enough coastal towns.  I support others idea of having a new map.  I am more interested into the combat system and siege system.

Here are my suggestions:
Galarmoth said:
Hello,

I am relatively new to the game and to your mod.

I did not played around with boats, because there is not enough coastal towns.  I support others idea of having a new map.  I am more interested into the combat system and siege system.

Here are my suggestions:

- Make more patrol around the villages to try and stop easy pillaging/looting

- Some villages defense would be nice (I think Town troops is doing that)

- Maybe villages and towns could draft some troops to defend themselves

As I mentioned before, I did not play alot, but I noticed that I can loot and pillage most of my ennemies villages without any consequences.  I only have an army of 30 persons, so I should be easily stopped if there was patrol and/or troops to defend villages.

Also, is it possible to add more features to villages/castles/towns management, or we have to wait until TaleWorlds develop them more?  If it is possible, some troop trainers would be nice along with the possibility to garrison even villages.  Improving villages to town and town or castle would be exciting too.

Congratulation on your great mod.

- Make more patrol around the villages to try and stop easy pillaging/looting

- Some villages defense would be nice (I think Town troops is doing that)

- Maybe villages and towns could draft some troops to defend themselves

As I mentioned before, I did not play alot, but I noticed that I can loot and pillage most of my ennemies villages without any consequences.  I only have an army of 30 persons, so I should be easily stopped if there was patrol and/or troops to defend villages.

Also, is it possible to add more features to villages/castles/towns management, or we have to wait until TaleWorlds develop them more?  If it is possible, some troop trainers would be nice along with the possibility to garrison even villages.  Improving villages to town and town or castle would be exciting too.

Congratulation on your great mod.
You are just very luck then, whit a 30 men army it is very commom to me to get cautgh while raiding.

Ncrawler of the Band of Brothers mod came up with a script that causes the price of prisoners to vary based on their level and your prisoner management skill.

Can you please make a Read Me, People shouldn't have to dig through 50 forum pages to just find out how the game works and how to do simple things, and lets people know what EXACTLY this game is about and whats in the current version. This would really help me , and avoid you getting so many questions, just a quick "READ THE READ ME!" and 100 questions answered :razz:

Anyhow this mod looks like it will be good, but i still have to figure out how everything works, and whats with the empty alleys?

The alley is the alley used on the kill merchant quest, wen enabling boats, I guess mirathei also enabled the entire cheat mode used by aramagan&co to make these scenes.

liamthespy said:
This game was the biggest waste of time I had ever experienced. all I got was killed in two hits, and no men after nearly 2 battles. I could NEVER figure out how to get a boat, and when I did, there was no point, the entire ocean was empty. I checked everywhere. I finally got to a battle between a vaegir and a nord, and all that happened was I stood in a ship and watched the other ships slide over to each other and then people died. finally, a ship came my way, so I stood at the edge and fired my crossbow. the ship goes right through my ship and throws me into the water and I am dead.  where are the muskets and the british ?
heeheehee
roflol  :lol:  :lol:
this really made my lol
ha.... :lol:

tamuli said:
liamthespy said:
This game was the biggest waste of time I had ever experienced. all I got was killed in two hits, and no men after nearly 2 battles. I could NEVER figure out how to get a boat, and when I did, there was no point, the entire ocean was empty. I checked everywhere. I finally got to a battle between a vaegir and a nord, and all that happened was I stood in a ship and watched the other ships slide over to each other and then people died. finally, a ship came my way, so I stood at the edge and fired my crossbow. the ship goes right through my ship and throws me into the water and I am dead.  where are the muskets and the british ?
heeheehee
roflol  :lol:  :lol:
this really made my lol
ha.... :lol:
Why you posted such a spam? Posting a 6 words quote of someone that doesn't use the search butom is a idiotic way to increase post count.
Please leave.

liamthespy said:
british own pirates, is why. and games should not have to be read about on the internet before they can be played, they should be a little more self explainatory
no they dont no one does or can.

Back
Top Bottom