Perisno Team Recruitment

Users who are viewing this thread

Modder223

Knight at Arms
The Perisno development team is currently recruiting!

Updated Requirements as of 2-3-15
- All future recruits have to be 15 years of age or older

We're always looking for new members to help out with the mod. We're looking for talented people who have previous experience with modding, preferably of the Mount & Blade series. The team is growing stronger than ever, with a handful of modders working daily on implementing and fixing features. Help will always be appreciated, be it one contribution or a whole pack. If you're up to the task, we'd happily accept you into the team, if you meet up to the fair requirements we have set.

Open Positions:

Coder
Coding is one of the most essential roles of development. None of the unique and special features, we have implemented, would have been possible without our coders. Unfortunately, we're currently running short on coders - and many members live in different timezones, so we have one coder working at a time. To boost the productivity of the team, we'd be very happy to accept experienced coders into the team. Here is a list of requirements.
  • You must have previous experience with modding.
  • You must have knowledge of programming in Python.
  • You must be experienced with how the module system works.

Modeller
To give the mod a more appealing uniqueness, custom models made specifically for the mod always come in handy. Currently, we do not have a lot of resources when it comes to modelling, and are forced to work with OSPs. Modelling is also a very essential part of modding, as we'd otherwise use all of the Native items. It wouldn't be much of a total conversion then, would it? If you have talent within modelling, we'd be very happy to accept you into the team.
  • You must know how to implement new models and apply textures to them.
  • You must be fairly experienced with openBRF and whichever modelling software you use (eg. Blender, Wings or others).

Texturer
In order to have our models look like something, texturing is very much needed. Texturing is a hard thing to do if you're not very artistic, and to be fair and square, not many of us are very artistic. Texturing will a crucial thing for our next big update, *hint hint*, which will include a heavy amount of retexturing. If you have experience with texturing, we'd be happy to accept you into the team.
  • You must know how to apply textures to a model, preferably UV mapping.
  • You must know how openBRF works.
  • It'd be preferred, if you know how to create detailed textures, so it's not just one plain solid texture.

Graphics Artist
As mentioned earlier, not a lot of us are very artistic. We have come in contact with some graphics artists lately, so we have a few graphics coming up soon, hopefully, although we'd always be happy to accept an experienced graphics artist into the team to work with us. It would be very neat to have some good-looking graphics for new updates. If you have experience with creating graphics, we'd be happy to accept you into the team.
  • You must be talented with creating graphics in whichever program you use (eg. Photoshop or GIMP).
  • You must be able to use critique in your own favor, correcting what needs correcting.

If you're talented with something else you think we may find useful, feel free to message one of the members of the team and let them know how you can assist the mod.

Short notice and how to join!
Even if you aren't very experienced with modding, we may still accept you as what we call an "Apprentice Developer". A great way to learn is to learn from experience, and we can offer you just that.
To join the team, simply message one of the members of the team. In the message, please let the member know which role you would like to fill, what you're capable of, how much experience you have with modding, and generally some things about yourself and your experience with the role you would like. You may be asked some questions - simply answer those honestly.

Thank you,
Kind regards, the Perisno development team.

It may be a little hard to find someone who helps, but one question, what happened to michadr, he isn't a moderator anymore? :shock: Seems like you replaced him.

I can try to do one thing, and another question, will 0.8 be the finaly version, hope it's not, hope that perisno will have more future to it.

0.8 will most likely not be the last version i hope to produce a lot more versions after that... and mchadr isnt mod anymore as he has retired fromt he team he has lost all motivation for Perisno sadly

Modder223 said:
0.8 will most likely not be the last version i hope to produce a lot more versions after that... and mchadr isnt mod anymore as he has retired fromt he team he has lost all motivation for Perisno sadly
Hopefully perisno is one of those mods that kept getting updated and not die, and appear in bannerlord. Perisno also has a lot to prove and build, and add much new features to.

Michadr said:
Nobody is giving up on anything. I am just a really bad situation in real life which doesn't allow me to mod very much lately. I am uncertain when I can return but, Perisno is not dead. I would also never leave it in such a unplayable state if It were up to me. Again, I cannot mod at this time because of real life issues, therefore I am not online that often. I hope everyone understands this. I am deeply sorry for the wait on 0.71 but there is nothing I can do about that.

ps. I may return within 1-3 weeks times, that's all I know

Best Regards
- Michadr

In case you guys didn't see, Perisno is just on hold for a few weeks. Michadr is having some rl problems and can't mod ATM.

Lord of Shadows said:
Meh, me wants chocolate! :razz:

I can add some dirt on them and it will give away the illusion that it has chocolate.

I am sorry but that is the most i can do... I AM REALLY SORRY :sad: (not)

Lord of Shadows said:
DarkOmegaMK2 said:

How dare you! I will crush you with my god powahs! :twisted:

Ok, enough of spam for today. :lol:

Yeah, but seriously, i don't know anything Modder is requesting, but if i can be of any help with something or the other, do let me know and i will gladly give you guys a hand.

Lord of Shadows said:
Then join us. We can help you, and later you can help us. :smile:

Sounds good, it would be nice to give you people a hand and repay for the several hours of fun.

So, if you are willing to teach me, i'll be willing to understand if you think it's worth the shot, if not, I'm also ok with it.

Back
Top Bottom