Which companion is your favorite?

Users who are viewing this thread

I really like Frederick.  His backstory is epic, his skills are great, and having a berserker clad in heavy armor is killer (for the enemy)

However, I have a soft spot in my funny bone for Sir Alastair.  He blatantly talks about torturing people during a dinner party, makes goo-goo eyes at the Snake Cult Priestess, is literally trying to hunt down another one of your companions, and yet follows your party without a care in the world even as (if) you ally with the noldor and the Order of the Dawn, hunt down heretics, and try to recreate the glory of Pendor.  I find his obliviousness funny.

I like Ediz because he's so strong.  He can surpass his rival, Lethaldiran, in a rather short amount of time.

By the late 20s he should be better than Leth, and he should be leveling up pretty fast if you give him a ruby bow and a fast/sturdy horse like a deer, unicorn or falcon.

By the late 20s Ansen can be as good as Leth if you built him right. Leth is more or less a "crutch companion" - except he's one who doesn't fall behind so much as, for instance, Sir Joe (who isn't going to be wearing top-tier 30 Str armor and/or get any more than 2 PD).

Sir Rayne.

He starts out quite strong around lvl 20 and can become very skilled towards lvl 30. He is also one of the most agreeable characters for me, since he is not a fanatic or anything the like, has no doubtful affiliations and simply fights loyally for his order's lost cause.

The female voices are one of the few things in PoP that keep annoying me, but disregarding that Julia would also be rather high on my list, both for personality/story and potential.

In a high pitched, drawling voice: "All you can think of is death and dismemberment. Does no one in Pendor consider compromise or parlay?"  :lol:

One vote for Boadice.

Game-wise she's not that strong, but hey, nothing beats having an ex-queen and future queen call you captain! Hell, if you marry her, you get to rule Pendor AND Veccavia!

Back
Top Bottom