MP Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE: Revived RELEASED

Users who are viewing this thread

AndreusAs

Grandmaster Knight
Hello everyone. Well, the title says it all, Furok allowed me to use his assets to continue working on Grim Age. This mod is going to be purely multiplayer and will feature many new Chaos and Ostland units with unique equipment, as well as different skins (races) in multiplayer.

Aprroximately the mod will look like this:

Factions

Empire:

1.1. Spearman
  1.2. Halberdier
  1.3. Swordsman
  1.4. Landwehr
  1.5. Crossbowman
  1.6. Musketman
  1.7. Greatsword
  1.8. Pistolier.
  1.9. Captain.

Chaos:

1.1. Marauder
  1.2. Berserker
  1.3. Raider
  1.4. Chaos Warrior
  1.5. Crusher
  1.6. Champion of Chaos Undivided

Gameplay features:

1. Warcries (Q)
2. Different races in MP.
3. Speed limiter for different troops.

Maps:

Mostly Native maps.

As I won't reach Furok's level of quality in a foreseen future, we are not'going to have custom props for the mod. So, if you want to contribute a map - you're welcome any time :smile:

Team:

Andreus As: assembly,
Partizan_Rusi: assembly
Theretor: soundtrack.

Credits:

Mandible - Empire buildings pack;
PoisonCourtesan - Warrior Priest armor
Jerkuh - class limiter script.

Here it's - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8jBKcJ7uo5rcjBQdjRreE9wMzg/view?usp=sharing

In order to play the mod, you need to put all the files from the WSE folder which is located in MOD folder to the root folder of the GAME and launch WSELoader.exe

UPDATE 20.11.14
AndreusAs said:
Here it's - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8jBKcJ7uo5rUzF1aGxiZG5VZkU/view?usp=sharing

In order to play the mod, you need to put all the files from the WSE folder which is located in MOD folder to the root folder of the GAME and launch WSELoader.exe
download link 2 - http://www.mediafire.com/download/ulk5luq0042yt65/GRIM_AGE_Revived.rar

Mod is currently ALPHA and W.I.P., its main purpose to bring miltiplayer action in Warhammer universe and to all who waited for Furok's mod.
Keep that in mind before posting.

Original.

:cool:
Lets see what we can do.

me9zrpa.jpg

I'm so happy to see Furok's amazing work being continued. Best of luck to you!

I can give you this if you want as long as you give me credit, it was made for Furok with Furok's textures and graphical quality in mind.
0vEJw.png
6G2sp.png
I also used an OSP pack for the lower robe cloth from Yamabusi but it's heavily modified in both shape and texture.

Better than nothing, and 1 dev out of two post from time to time, 'sides, Grim Age gave the Warsword team their models, so there's that. You could offer your model, its pretty darn good :wink:

Bobtheheros said:
Better than nothing, and 1 dev out of two post from time to time, 'sides, Grim Age gave the Warsword team their models, so there's that. You could offer your model, its pretty darn good :wink:
I considered it since I have no use of it but it would look out of place with the stuff they have right now. If they implement Furok's models or add better versions of their own, I'd give it to them.

Back
Top Bottom