EU dreamworld 200server

Users who are viewing this thread

We're a small server dude..small playerbase..we don't need that stuff yet and it's not worth the money..thx 4 ur comment

Hosting takes a lot more planning and attention to detail than you think.  It does not cost much to get a website up, get a free forum software like mybb, get a domain for a dollar somewhere with a deal, get a 4 or 5 dollar vps, try to get one with a good connection, but it will be less than 10 bucks, you don't need much ram.

You can host the free teamspeak version 32 slots, on your vps, with your website.  Bam for less than 10 usd you have a website and teamspeak up. 

I set up email server on my vps and got it working, and was able to buy teamspeak licenses directly from teamspeak, so hey, i spent $50 on a license,  now I have 64 slot ts for a year.  If you need help I don't mind setting you up on a vps.  Setting up your webserver, domain, teamspeak, and getting you guys a forum up.  I love setting up servers it is really fun.

antimatter said:
We reached a new milestone got 10 players today so to celebrate i gave everybody 100000 gold

You've experienced a 20% growth in your server this week! Did you handle all of the complaints and ban more "fools" today?

Bravo on passively bribing your players.

Barradin said:
antimatter said:
We reached a new milestone got 10 players today so to celebrate i gave everybody 100000 gold

You've experienced a 20% growth in your server this week! Did you handle all of the complaints and ban more "fools" today?

Bravo on passively bribing your players.
Please dont post in my thread anymore  thanks

I'm merely playing devils advocate to toughen you up. I'm the least of your worries when it comes to critics in this dark and forgotten avenue of the Taleworlds Forums.
antimatter said:
We got 9 players today but keep hating it only makes us stronger
Just trying to help.

On a constructive note, you should really consider beefing up your original post. Giving players more information will make them feel more comfortable and likely to give your server a play. Include information such as your objectives and goals as the owner, your team, what map you are running, and benefits of choosing your server over another (such as scripts, friendly staff, etc.).

Yea that guy sound like he got a massive chip on his shoulder man well I don't have time for haters i may only be 11 years old but i know how to run my **** you feel me i see him in all other servers threads talking **** well if you dont like how a server is run or if you jealous about me getting 10 players go make your own server fool see if you can get 11 players *****

Listen, kid, I know that getting more players than your age might feel like an accomplishment but you let me know when you're stretching the limits of the Warband engine because of the number of players trying to connect to your server and get back to me.

Im stretching the limits of yo mommas ass ****boy get back at me when you think of  something good like that you ol niggas beat me up in school so now i pick on a 11 year old on the internet to feel hard ass nigga

Well, Friedrich was the Community Manager or something, I forget :???:, for Avalon, so that is pretty much running a server, and Avalon regularly got over 100 players.  Soooo.  GG.

I wouldn't suggest giving money for tiny as hell "milestones" as well.  Do you see me giving out 800,000 tonight, for 80 people?

Back
Top Bottom