EU dreamworld 200server

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't have enough money to pay for next month server cost so iima have to close the server thanks to the dude who donated $2.50 tho i gave you a refund homie

Holy ****. Just holy ****. I just found that thread thanks to Splintert's signature and I'm literally laughing my ass off. Seriously, for a moment I thought this guy is an experienced troll but then... 11 years old, what a plot turn!

They should make move out of it. "Rise and fall of EU Dreamworld". You got everything here, passion, devotion, drama, cold and sarcastic society and one true warrior fighting for his very own survival in the internet who eventually falls. Gladiator is nothing in comparison.

Silversword said:
Holy ****. Just holy ****. I just found that thread thanks to Splintert's signature and I'm literally laughing my ass off. Seriously, for a moment I thought this guy is an experienced troll but then... 11 years old, what a plot turn!

They should make move out of it. "Rise and fall of EU Dreamworld". You got everything here, passion, devotion, drama, cold and sarcastic society and one true warrior fighting for his very own survival in the internet who eventually falls. Gladiator is nothing in comparison.

The fall of a server, and then an other fall of the server :3. I think Celestial got more then this  :lol:

antimatter said:
Im stretching the limits of yo mommas ass ****boy get back at me when you think of  something good like that you ol niggas beat me up in school so now i pick on a 11 year old on the internet to feel hard ass nigga
Omg I love you.

UnlivedPro said:
antimatter said:
Im stretching the limits of yo mommas ass ****boy get back at me when you think of  something good like that you ol niggas beat me up in school so now i pick on a 11 year old on the internet to feel hard ass nigga
Omg I love you.
LOL, thank you Splintert for leading me here.

Back
Top Bottom