[WNL4] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonemo said:
Then you should add two guys of Rhodos to their roster.

EDIT: I see you did! :smile:
Yeah, sorry for the delay. And good thing you are keeping track of this stuff yourself, minimizes the room for mistakes. :smile:

I suggest that this horse gets the Bundesverdienstkreuz (highest german medal-thing) for finally ending the evil reign of Noxx.

http://youtu.be/5lUXMv5skHk?t=53m

How is the Pick list sorted?
Because Aquila for example won 15:1 over Sbo and can pick before 30K which only won 11:5?
shouldnt be those who won high like 15:1 be at the end?

M.ArdA said:
Maybe this is the worng place to ask this but, like in the WNL Archive topic, is there any place that lists every competitive tournament and top three teams?

There's not currently but it's a cool idea and I'd be happy to talk with anyone who wanted to push forward with doing something like that. I think format/layout would be key to making it worthwhile.

Hi!
I made this post in the Guildhall about what cuses the "flag bug" in battle mode.

I can help you fix this bug, by modifying the flag raising script for the WNL admin mod, if I'm allowed to access the source code.
Otherwise I explained how you could do this in the post, so anybody familiar with the module system should be able to do it himself.

Hope this can help, so we don't have any more problems with bugged flags in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom