Avalon All Over Again?

Users who are viewing this thread

As much fun as it is to read your flame posts, i'ma keep sippin my tea (beer) and act like I aint see dat ****.

The players respect me more than the two or 3 taleworlds forum trolls think. 

The last 3 years I have been the main host for the majority. 

I have a huge understanding of the needs of the mod.

Too many try to be too strict, we let people fight until complaints happen, some see it as chaos if they are new to avalon or trojan.  It is not chaos it is people playing a game how the want without being over pestered by admin interference. 

It's not a bad thing, fighting is fun, and people should not be punished for fighting.  Killing defenseless miners though is bad. 

Splintert, your not a bad guy, and i'm sorry we had this feud for no reason. 

I enjoyed the competition, it is just in my blood. 

I have one more year left to kill in florida before i go home and get really busy with music "well i'm currently busy with it but will be busier".

If you ever wanted or felt the urge to pitch it, go for it.

I sincerely agree with Duck that Avalon server is complete ****, people running around RDMing the **** out of everyone, and then admins dont give a crap. Not only do they not care, they JOIN in the RDMing. I don't know the names exactly, but i know admins aren't worth ****. Exact same thing that happened to duck happened to me, and now the admins, like Xaphan, who proclaim themselves as gods, will just get raped by their puppet followers. Sorry Duck, can't help you here, cause Admins of M&B are too corrupt.

wouldn't say all of the admins on M&B are corrupt =P I mean look at Nova, they wouldn't be where they are now if the admins there are corrupt right? I think NA just needs a similar mindset to how the Nova group is running their show, then we can have a decent NA server

I think it's because a lot of the newer "admins" are the people who get rejected from other servers, so they like showing that now that they have made it, they have the power to do as they please which of course is sad. Proper training and proper understanding goes a long way in the admin field of a game, which is why I took myself out of the equation back on Ever Realm because I know I am new to the game and community.

EU will always have a better player base than NA.  The problems you all are accusing Avalon of is the players and general NA PW community.  The admins aren't randoming, it's the players.  EU is EU, just their general mentality is different from NA.  It is a cultural difference.  NA people are more rebellious and EU people, their society is just older and they are more settled down and have a lower crime rate  ect, just many cultural differences.  Murica 

I'm just used to the bs involved with hosting, and don;t give a **** what everyone thinks. 

Xaphan said:
EU will always have a better player base than NA.  The problems you all are accusing Avalon of is the players and general NA PW community.  The admins aren't randoming, it's the players.  EU is EU, just their general mentality is different from NA.  It is a cultural difference.  NA people are more rebellious and EU people, their society is just older and they are more settled down and have a lower crime rate  ect, just many cultural differences.  Murica 

Almost.

The average American is raised with a sense of entitlement in addition to a "I know my rights!" mentality. When those two are brought into a game like this, it spells out people doing whatever they want and starting a huge stink about something when they don't get their way.

At my college I volunteer as a mentor for our exchange program; specifically hanging out and getting to know French, Finnish, Russian, and German exchange students. I can tell they are sometimes appalled by our behavior, especially on the weekends after a few drinks. So yes, Europeans are typically more mature in many aspects. We as Americans are already at a tremendous disadvantage being brought up in a consumer based society where we are used to getting what we want and when we want it. Three cheers for a spoiled brat society.

On the other hand, both EU and NA have their good and bad apples. You can't always assume it is the NA population that ruins everything; because we have good and responsible people too. Perhaps it is the server that fails to connect and appeal to the desired NA population.

NA is kind of split, you have the gung ho RPers who just want to type to each other all day, and you have the fighters who want to fight all day.  the only people I see complain are the hardcore RPers.  Everyone else seems to enjoy themselves. 

I completely agree with your comments about american society.  It took me some heavy hardships to get the spoiled child out of me. 

Back
Top Bottom