Avalon All Over Again?

Users who are viewing this thread

theOnlyDUck

Regular
Peasant started a new server which I admire him doing, but like the past Avalon, the admins are already corrupt as ****.

Shane (claimed to be from nex) has 0 admin ing experience, heals people after and during a fight, and will go Invisible to kill your horse when you are in combat. He will also Allow certain people to random at their own amusement, but when you defend yourself, he will slay or kick you.

Sure it was fun at first, but when I was fighting against 3 people, he decided to heal them every time I hit them, and wouldn't heal me back in return. He will also allow them to come back to loot from their dead bodies, but when I die, NLR is enforced.

Got kicked for defending myself, and got temp banned because 2 guys were constantly picking a fight, so I fought back.

Next admin is Matthew. The One and only troll Matthew that has the ****tiest rep. He told me to stop robbing people, and then uses admin to go commoner footman, and joins in and tries to random me and laugh about it. And when **** went down with me and the other 2 guys, He decided to punch me to death, with 0 RP, even after he constant telling me to RP the senario.

Later On, I died and Was standing at the store entrance and this dude kicks me and i Kick him back, and we have a little kicking fight, and the man decides to shoot me, so Matthew decides to slay us both.

Gents, Avalon is back, and that comes with the **** admins that comes with it.

Peasant had a good idea to restart it, but as usual, he picks the worst admins out of the book.

Stick to Nova or EverRealm, at least FireGod doesnt randomly heals or random people to try and get the server population up.

My adventures will continue when I speak with Peasant again tomorrow, but I have a feeling he will just ban me to shush me like he always does.

*Extra* I was under Riki, and the 2 I was fighting were Brad and Earth_Rood. I was on Teamspeak with Peasant at the time, and Told him that the **** was going on. He told me to stop robbing people, even when they picked a fight with me, and said he would ban me until the server population got up.

Peasant, I TOLD you, if You were going to start letting these admins do their bull**** to get the server population up, I will comment about it On the forums.

Good Luck again Peasant :grin: hope this run is smoother than the last :smile: just be careful with shane he can get very hmm.. invested :smile:

Froi said:
I will speak to them later today Duck.

Trust me, i have no reason to **** you guys, I trust you and peasants ability to run a server, but the admins that get placed into Avalon Positions are the real down fall of the servers.

I understand your concern duck, but you also need to not annoy the new players when they come in.  I hold different expectations toward you because you are in our group, and perpetually trolling new players when the server has like 10 people, is going to make them rage quit and never return.

I think that overall, despite some rough patches. Avalon has done a lot for the NA community. Those of you who disagree are welcome to keep hating on them even though it wont accomplish anything.

just saying, duck was banned for perpetually trolling everyone.  He is are friend but seriously he needed to be banned for the night.

As for avalon going up and down up and down up and down.

Few factors in this case. 

It is not my intention to make a Trojan annoyance.  Just factors lined up and we decided we wanted to give it a go again and we feel we have improved.

Xaphan said:
just saying, duck was banned for perpetually trolling everyone.  He is are friend but seriously he needed to be banned for the night.

As for avalon going up and down up and down up and down.

Few factors in this case. 

It is not my intention to make a Trojan annoyance.  Just factors lined up and we decided we wanted to give it a go again and we feel we have improved.

I was told to stop fighting when the Other 2 Players were OOC **** talking me. They both came at me, and I killed them both at the same time, WHILE SHANE was healing them after every hit I hit them. After this They tried to couch me randomly, and I decided to go get them again, and Matthew decided to punch me to death. I asked Him why he randomed me, and his logic was I was killing you for Killing other players.

These are 2 of your admins already being corrupt and bias. Trying to stop fights and robberies just to preserve 2 players.

I was then BANNED for DEFENDING MYSELF after MATTHEW warned the OTHER player that AIMING a BOW at a person can be KOS-ed, WHICH I DID take matthews advice and decide to attack the person for aiming at me. Right after, Matthew Slayed me and Him because he does not know how to admin and just swings around his admin sword.

As of the MOMENT, I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO PLAY THIS UNTIL THEY STRAIGHTEN OUT THEIR ADMINS.

You say that Froi. Because the 2 admins you manage to find are bad admins. You and Peasant are serious about Avalon and I was backing You 2, but then you throw in Matthew and Shane? Really?
If they were abusing with so little people, what is stopping them from abusing when their Friends are on? I am doing you a favor, telling you what You need to fix before The servers goes up for a while and dies after 1 week.

why did you start a flame thread for being banned by shane because you were non stop NNR and killing everyone.

The rules are loose, we are lenient, but perpetual trolling is perpetual trolling.

Get lost if you are going to be this immature.  No wonder why Lego kicked you out of glendor.

Xaphan said:
why did you start a flame thread for being banned by shane because you were non stop NNR and killing everyone.

The rules are loose, we are lenient, but perpetual trolling is perpetual trolling.

Get lost if you are going to be this immature.  No wonder why Lego kicked you out of glendor.

This is not a Flame thread, this is an advisement thread. To the Players that the admins are currently abusive. NRR and killing everyone was broken by everyone, but it seems only I was punished cause I was winning when they wanted to fight me?

I got kicked out of glendor cause Lego is a tool. Not related to this thread whats so ever, but Keep on trying to defend your server before it even goes up.

Who will people believe? Me a player of the community, or you, trying to defend your own server with peasant, WHO HAS BEEN KNOWN, for trolling and having ****ty admins. I will not continue this argument if you will make personal attacks. I am here to advise the Community about your server, that is it.

You go out of your way in everything you do to troll as much as possible. 

Your not an "innocent player in the community".

You are troll bait. 

May we never forget!

ieQURB0.jpg

Xaphan said:
You go out of your way in everything you do to troll as much as possible. 

Your not an "innocent player in the community".

You are troll bait. 

May we never forget!

ieQURB0.jpg

You and Froi are probably worst trolls then I will ever be.

I Dont need to be an Innocent Community member, I may be a troll, but Avalon has and ALWAYS will be known for having ****ty Admins.

You talk about how your server is a DM PVP server, but you try and stop people from robbing?

You, Matthew, Froi, All are worst trolls in this community than i will Ever be.

And the community Knows that, and its only a matter of time until you decide to do something dumb in real life and get thrown in jail.

The COMMUNITY WONT BE YOUR DOWN FALL, YOUR OWN INCOMPETENCE WILL BE.

Back
Top Bottom