Can't play napoleanic wars on steam

Users who are viewing this thread

So I bought this game on Steam for ten bucks. Then I tried to play it. The tutorial works. Warband single player runs fine on my computer. But this isnt a single player game is it? The multiplayer says I dont have the correct module. Then it leads me to an empty download page so that I can't get the correct file. Then I put the filter to compatible module settings. There are three servers compatible. With a total of ten players. Then it asks for my cd key. I put it in verbatim. Then it says its incorrect. What the ****?

what the hell said:
So I bought this game on Steam for ten bucks. Then I tried to play it. The tutorial works. Warband single player runs fine on my computer. But this isnt a single player game is it? The multiplayer says I dont have the correct module. Then it leads me to an empty download page so that I can't get the correct file. Then I put the filter to compatible module settings. There are three servers compatible. With a total of ten players. Then it asks for my cd key. I put it in verbatim. Then it says its incorrect. What the ****?
The CD Key is shown to you first time starting it up on Steam it says copy to clipboard, you can check the Library tab of Steam to right click the game title and select 'View CD key' It is a series of numbers and letters. You want to make sure you have Warband and Napoleonic Wars on Steam from the same origin of purchase. The servers recently have been going on and offline due an expected game update and upcoming DLC. And no Napoleonic Wars is not singleplayer, it is multiplayer only DLC.

To note the 'incorrect module - download from taleworlds' thing does not work.

Back
Top Bottom