Field Artillery in Bannerlord maybe (not just for sieges)?

Users who are viewing this thread

elephante33

Recruit
Hello, I have been wondering, for a while now, since warband came out, why cant we have battlefield artillery? Im asking because it's something I would have loved to have used in Fire and Sword, but alas, no canons  :sad: . And in Warband it would have been amazing too.

I dont mean artillery for just for sieges, but things like catapults, scorpions, trebuchets and so on to be used ON THE BATTLEFIELD! how cool would that be? no more camping at spawn, more dynamic charges dodging flying bolts and massive stones. People adapting to each battle with a new strategy besides charge in or stay here and wait for them here.

I feel like this would be a major game changer, and it would make an already extremely fun game even more fun. This might even evolve into buckets of pitch to be thrown down from castle walls, burning arrows, and so many other things that really characterized history after the fall of Rome. Sure, that would mean your army will be much much much slower due to the bulk of the death machines you are carrying, but setting them up on the battlefield would make it worth it. battles would have to change! cavalry trying to swing around to kill the arty while your own catapults hammer into their cavalry, scorpions fire bolts like sniper bullets punching holes into the tight ranks of a shield wall, and so on.  :mrgreen:

Just think of the possibilities!
If this dosnt get implamented, Id at least like to know why, then my mind will be at ease. It wont stop me from playing the game, but it would help me convince more people to play :3 because whats cooler than charging the enemy ranks with a curtain of flame flying over head to smash their ranks seconds before your horse does :grin:

Back
Top Bottom