[WNL4] Announcements

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
8dAMHqJ.png

The Warband Native League is brought to you by

fcxkk.png

ANNOUNCEMENTS

This will be the place for the admins to make announcements regarding the WNL. Feel free to post feed back about decisions and announcements here.

The rule thread is up.

Just as a warning, as the title suggests the rules are still under construction. The basics are in place but there may be some changes, particularly with the rules regarding the ladder and picking.

Latest WNL Mod is ready! Pick it up in this thread:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,314029.0.html

Massive thanks to AZAN for getting it sorted! We'll have it on all the WNL servers as early as possible tomorrow.

At the moment I'm working on a Database-based ID System that we already wanted to implement last season. I'll probably be able to finish the project this wednesday if no issues occur. I want to ask every teamcaptain to send either Scar or me a list with 3 IDs. These players will then receive the respective rights on the WNL servers. This also applies for streamers who wish to receive Streamer status on our servers. The following groups have been created.

Administrator
  • Full Administrative Rights
  • Database Management

Referee
  • Can kick, temporarily ban and permanently ban someone.
  • Has full access to the Administrator Panel.

Streamer
  • Can kick and temporarily ban someone.

Team Captain

Donator

Regular players won't be added to any group.

The development of the mod has been successfully completed with the help by Gotha. The teams are urged to provide us their 3 Captains which should get Captain Status in the ID Management-thread. The Referees, admins and the known streamers received already their necessary rights. The admin passwords have been changed and are just available for the tournament admins and the server hosters.

In addition to this, we also updated the WNL Admin Mod with important changes for the clients. You can download the mod over here: Click me! The thread for Server Bookings has been also updated with the newest version.

I've updated the rules, please re-read them asap. I'll give you an overview on what has been changed in the Changelog.

Ignorantia juris non excusat.

The transfer period is over. From now on teams may only add players to their roster that haven't played in the tournament yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom