Axeman Empie

Sea Raider Alucard

Huntsman Sven
Huntsman Arthur

No Tribesman

linetymzj691fd.png

gLMDqHN.png

Who are we?
Vikings of Tyr is a Mount & Blade: Warband Native clan created by members multiple PW clans. We will be a competitive clan that does clanwars however we focus a lot on building a great community first for everyone.
Who is Tyr?
Tyr is the ancient god of War and the Lawgiver of the gods. The bravest of the gods, it is Tyr who makes the binding of Fenrir (Myth 7) possible by sacrificing his right hand.
Trainings: We Have Regular Trainings at Fridays, Saturdays and a special training on Sunday. (18:eek:o gtm [19:eek:o gtm+1])
Competitive: Yes
Roster: No Calradian Realms Roster yet.
Servers: Vikings_of_Tyr_Battle
TS: Tyr.teamspeak.de
Tag: [Rank]_[Name]_of_Tyr

leadership175musvwnf.png

A council that control and run the clan. Consisting out of the best from the Warrior and Commanding Branch. Together with the Warlord, which is the highest rank in the clan.

Council Members:
applyy9tvor3nxd.png

Do you like to play in a team? Are you willing to join a friendly community? You should join Vikings of Tyr! We have good organized trainings, with our own training map. We do a lot of 10v10 and it's good fun.

First you need to contact one of our Council Members:

Upon joining you will be tested and trialed for 1 week.

ranksy21trauz3x.png

The first rank is "Tribesman" which is the trial rank too. After you finished the first six ranks you join the Commanding or the Warriors Branch. According to your skills.
Final Rank:
Jarl

Commanding Branch:
Hersir(Hrs)
Captain(Cpt)

Warriors Branch:
Thane
Hirdman(Hrd)
Huscarl(Hcl)
Main Ranks:
Swordsman(Swm)
Raider(Rdr)
Axeman(Axm)
Searaider(Srd)
Huntsman(Htm)
Tribesman(Tbm)

[/td]

[/tr]
clanwars8nvohtjfsb.png

You want to challenge us? Leave your Clanwar request Post here or PM me

Clanwar results

WNL Matches:
[/td][/tr]
[/td][/tr]

Vikings of Tyr was never a PW Clan. It was a Native clan in the beginning with the reforms all ground around in Tyr we decided to move to PW and give it a shot. We lost most of our members then turning into a decline with me shutting it down. Now, i get a message from my old 2nd In Command and he said we should start again and start raiding plebs.

Back
Top Bottom