Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 8 - Engine Power [VIDEO]

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry for mentioning that things. But its a reality i thought it was worthy to mention. I can understand that in most of the countries the english level per capita is higher than ours. I know it, my gf is from romania and ive seen that the tv there is everything in vos.
I just wanted to suggest that, as we are "dumbs" they should add another language option and by that maybe they even get some more profit from spanish countries. Its not about for example as Lumos says: why should he translate to other languages? The point is that i agree that everyone should know english, but a company or a business is the same wherever you go. So for more money on Taleworlds pocket they might hear what i say, they will for sure increase the profit and i will have people around to probably talk about a known game name. Everyone wins xD
Hopefully they will so maybe in my case, the game would be more popular and whenever i say anyone what game am i playing i dont hear the answer "Whaat??".
Besides that im waiting for the realease date of the game. Looks awesome and the waiting is taking so long :sad:

Serdar said in Turkish thread that at near future they may release another video about modding. But I don't know if its going to be next video or not.

He also said with the new editor, you can way more easily attach scripts over objects and rules of game type(?) can be easily changed. You can create games/modes that is unrelated to m&b.

Inanch-Bilge said:
Serdar said in Turkish thread that at near future they may release another video about modding. But I don't know if its going to be next video or not.

He also said with the new editor, you can way more easily attach scripts over objects and rules of game type(?) can be easily changed. You can create games/modes that is unrelated to m&b.
If that's true, then...

Heroes_Witch_King said:
Inanch-Bilge said:

If that's true, then...
Game companies will be using bannerlord engine to create their games.

@Heroes the witch king are you still working on your incredible mod? I checked something around and realised you started working at the start of this year but also didnt finish it or so...i dont know maybe you gave up by the wait of bannerlord im interested in knowing what is you progress and news. Pleeease :grin:

Matiss_Veinbergs said:
Other companies profiting from the Bannerlord engine?  :evil:

cJXqy.gif

:razz:

Adorno said:
Matiss_Veinbergs said:

cJXqy.gif

If activision makes 5 more cod games, they would just need to go back in time for new experience. That means either baf attempt at duplicating BL (if it is good at that time) or just use it. TALEWORLDS IS DA BEST DEV!

That Caribbean game is already being sold, albeit with development ongoing. They would need to wait until Bannerlord was finished and then start development of Caribbean from scratch.

Meevar the Mighty said:
Adorno said:

cJXqy.gif

What could possibly go wrong? As long as they don't fail to properly represent Sweden, that is. :mrgreen:
Wait, representing sweeds? OMG, its getting together now! Paradox lost publishing rights, viking conquest dlc... It means that taleworlds are PDS!

Back
Top Bottom