Native Completed [Event] 1st Calradian Duelling Tournament

We decided that you should choose on your own with which game we should reward the 1st place! Please

• Alan Wake Franchise (Alan Wake, Alan Wake's American Nightmare, Alan Wake Collector's Extras)

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • MURDERED: SOUL SUSPECT

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • F1 2013

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Assassin's Creed III

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Metro Last Light

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Far Cry 3

Votes: 22 40.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Raven (Gothia) said:
Didnt get any response from novac still. :???:
You messaged me once and I responded, I don't see why you have to be dishonest like that.

Motthe said:
Novac just keeps ignoring me + ludus was down.
Need more time I guess.
It's called work, you always message me far too early in the day and when I get home you're using steam on your mobile phone. Also I never ignore your messages when I'm at home.

Well u could have told me that earlier.. and I pm u early, so we can plan it better. And on friday u said we could do it on saturday, but u were offline the whole day.. And u totally ignored me first, I saw u playing on ludus. No time cus job, huch?

Motthe said:
Well u could have told me that earlier.. and I pm u early, so we can plan it better. And on friday u said we could do it on saturday, but u were offline the whole day.. And u totally ignored me first, I saw u playing on ludus. No time cus job, huch?
I haven't seen you on the ludus in weeks, if you were really there you should have pmed me.

I also have a default win against lady death:

SouL: brah
RandaL: miaow
SouL: Novac wants to chat with you
RandaL: wai?
SouL: Duel törny i tink
RandaL: tell him that he can have an autowin
RandaL: xD
RandaL: I dont care about this game anymore :wink:

7-6 to raven

He was definitely the better dueller. I did manage to steal a few lucky rounds though he won in the end. Maybe we'll meet a third time in this tournament  :smile:

There we are! We progress into the quarter-finals, congratulations to anyone who made it here, now you can call yourself a true warrior of Calradia. :smile:

Before we continue, I'd like to ask every participant to do their duels in time, otherwise the tournament might get cancelled.​

Quarter-Finals
(12.12.14 - 26.12.14)

Group 1 said:
AE_M
LeRoux
AE_M
---​
7:6
LeRoux
6:7
---​

Group 2 said: