Native Completed [Event] 1st Calradian Duelling Tournament

We decided that you should choose on your own with which game we should reward the 1st place! Please

• Alan Wake Franchise (Alan Wake, Alan Wake's American Nightmare, Alan Wake Collector's Extras)

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • MURDERED: SOUL SUSPECT

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • F1 2013

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Assassin's Creed III

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Metro Last Light

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Far Cry 3

Votes: 22 40.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Congratulations to everyone who made it to stage 3, now the real fun begins! To ensure you get your "quallity fights", The Ludus is allowed for every duel from today on. It's also due to the fact, that I will be closing the server. Calradian Battlefields Servers will be taken down, the community will still live, though. We'll be moving to Bannerlords and I will create the scripts and the maps in Bannerlords, hopefully in there, with the better development tools and possibilities, they will work as supposed. I'm still not sure what if it was because of the scripts - some people told after the scripts were removed everything was fine, others told it is still lagging. So just wait for Bannerlord and I promise you will see the real idea behind the current CB server and how it should look like. :smile:

Stage 3
(23.11.14 - 03.12.14)

Group 1 said:
Novac
Lady_Death
Motthe
Raven
Novac
---​
7:0
7:3
6:7
Lady_Death
0:7
---​
5:7
4:7
Motthe
3:7
7:5
---​
Raven
7:6
7:4
---​

Group 2 said:
S
ISIS
S0uL
Storm
S
---​
1:7
2:7
ISIS
7:1
---​
S0uL
7:2
---​
---​
Storm
---​
---​

Group 3 said:
Mynes
RoBiN
LeRoux
M
Mynes
---​
RoBiN
---​
7:6
LeRoux
---​
M
6:7
---​

Group 4 said:
Slade
Sebe
player
Momchilo
Slade
---​
---​
---​
---​
Sebe
---​
---​
---​
---​
player
---​
---​
---​
---​
Momchilo
---​
---​
---​
---​

Enjoy your duells!

Also, if you want some extra free games, or a community to discuss games and computers or if you are looking for reviews about various games, so you can discuss whether to buy the game or not - Intega Community is there for you. Feel free to join. :smile:

The Ludus is now allowed, but I have a better ping and less lag on Calradian_Battlefields, how's it gonna be decided if for example I want to play on CB and my opponent on the Ludus?

momcilo94 said:
The Ludus is now allowed, but I have a better ping and less lag on Calradian_Battlefields, how's it gonna be decided if for example I want to play on CB and my opponent on the Ludus?

Yep, as already told by Shemaforash, CB is going to be taken down.
I'm sorry, but you are one of the few who didn't have problems on CB, though I don't know why.
The server will stay online for it's last days, so if anyone else wants to duel with you on CB, you can. But if he doesn't want, you have to go to Ludus or, if both agree, you can search another server. But, in that case, contact me so I can watch the duel.

ISIS 7 - 0 Storm

2csieeo.jpg

Shemaforash said:
momcilo94 said:

Master_Lionhard said:
Calradian Battlefields Servers will be taken down

Damn, really enjoyed playing without lag, well, nothing lasts forever.

Ludus is not my server,  the rewards apply to my server with my scripts. But as my warband server will be taken down, the rewards will get ported to the new server on Bannerlords, most likely.

momcilo94 said:
Shemaforash said:
momcilo94 said:

Master_Lionhard said:
Calradian Battlefields Servers will be taken down

Damn, really enjoyed playing without lag, well, nothing lasts forever.

I'm sorry for that, but you are the only one enjoying the server. :grin:

Hope you reconsider closing the servers down. I think most people found it ok after the scripts were removed. Besides, if the sever is still (supposedly) lagging with just arena on, maybe consider getting a better hosting package? There's lots of good and relatively cheap options out there. Feels like it's worth giving that a try before completely giving up :p

yami_pirate said:
Hope you reconsider closing the servers down. I think most people found it ok after the scripts were removed. Besides, if the sever is still (supposedly) lagging with just arena on, maybe consider getting a better hosting package? There's lots of good and relatively cheap options out there. Feels like it's worth giving that a try before completely giving up :p

Server isn't lagging at all anymore, some people just blame the serv cuz they're too lazy to warmup before their duels xD

yami_pirate said:
Nah, I'm not "completely giving up". The community will still keep on existing, I just close the server for warband. Fact is, I myself stopped playing warband actively, also because I do not have much time recently (of course there are also many other factors - Not much fun for me anymore, and I'm getting worse and worse everyday :razz:) and so on. I'm now just waiting for Bannerlord, that will take a lot of time and until that I will come and leave warband again like 3 times and have more time - so all those features in this server will be rewritten, but in Bannerlord in C# and their much better (I hope) development tool.

You can bet you will see "Calradian_Battlefields" servers in Bannerlord. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom