Free 500 slot teamspeak and 200 slot server! Apply now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Shoomama

Recruit
Attention all owners of regiments or groups for ANY mod or game! If you are in need of a teamspeak, members, or a server, than this is the ultimate package for you!

Hello, my name is Shoomama, and I am a mount and blade veteren and a veteren to the clan world of this game. Let me tell you, one of the biggest struggles I had was getting a god damn teamspeak and server! But you guys are in luck because we have the deal for you! We are providing a 500 slot teamspeak and a 200 slot server to you for ABSOLULTY FREE. This may sound to good to be true, but trust me, ITS REAL!!! All you need to do is join my gaming community, and not be a jerk and deleating channels, and you are into this offer of a lifetime! Yes, all you have to do is post on this forum and connect to the teamspeak. Trust me No payments, no free ranks, no BS. So here is how you apply!
Application (Post as comment on this forum)
Your group/clan/regiment name-
Members (I dont care if its only 1, thats what were hear for, to help each other grow, together)-
Will you subscribe to my youtube? (Out of curiosity wount effect your approval) -

Thats it!
As i said before, No payments, no free ranks, no BS!
However if you would like to donate, make sure to let me know, but otherwise you have this absoulty free!
Join Creta gaming today!
Teamspeak IP is 24.179.140.176

This post doesn't belong here, but I'll post the same reply I guess.

AdoVsL3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom