Cloudflare

Users who are viewing this thread

Hmm, looks like I spoke too soon. It's still blocking some things.

I have however found one thing that seems to trigger it: if you copy something from within a browser or e-mail or anywhere else that it can pick up special formatting and links and such, and then paste that into the standard WYSIWYG posting box, that's when CloudFlare seems to think there's a problem.
I went into my profile and disabled "Show WYSIWYG editor on post page by default" so that pasting only gives raw text, and that seems to at least fix what I was testing. If you continue having problems you might give that a shot, though of course you'll be without the WYSIWYG post editor.

Has the frequency of the 5 sec redirect pages been dropped drastically or have they been disabled completely? Don't think I've ran into one today. Or at least not in the last several hours.

Lumos said:
I went into my profile to see what kind of creature this WYSIWYG editor would be, as I don't think I've ever met it, but enabling it doesn't seem to do anything.

We you go to post something, it should act like a word processing program. For example, when you click the bold button with it enabled, it will automatically type in bold (so it doesn't show the
Code:
[b][/b]
code).

I think that's what it does, at least. I could be talking about something else.

J said:
Has the frequency of the 5 sec redirect pages been dropped drastically or have they been disabled completely? Don't think I've ran into one today. Or at least not in the last several hours.
Now that you mention it, I don't think I've run into the browser check page all day today.

J said:
I think those are disabled for now with the CloudFlare setting adjustments made earlier.

Nord Champion said:
We you go to post something, it should act like a word processing program. For example, when you click the bold button with it enabled, it will automatically type in bold.
I think that's what it does, at least. I could be talking about something else.
You're right, and thanks for the tip.
Argh, my eyes. I'll keep it off; at least I now know why it's off.

Dundar will be seeing about tweaking the CloudFlare settings tomorrow morning, so we should hopefully be able to get it sorted out then.

OK, Dundar has adjusted the CloudFlare security settings and it should no longer be blocking any PMs or posts. I've tested a message that failed previously for me along with a message containing PHP code without a hitch. Let me know if you have any further such problems beyond this point.

Noooo! I can feel my strength failing. How am I going to keep you all safe if you don't put me back up to DEFCON 1? :sad: Please ask the nice man with the ticklish hands to tweak my settings back again.

CloudFlare said:
Noooo! I can feel my strength failing. How am I going to keep you all safe if you don't put me back up to DEFCON 1? :sad: Please ask the nice man with the ticklish hands to tweak my settings back again.

Ban

Back
Top Bottom