Any one want to start a community ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSam

Recruit
Hey there tale worlds community , i am as many others in this community care about the persistent world's future and present .
Many will say that the community is fine and all,  but in my opinion this community have a lack of good servers and i think many lost faith in the existing persistent worlds server because of the load of trolls coming in . Now i know this is the admin's job but i have been noticing that even admins are the biggest friends to the different trolls around the servers . That is why there are many people who would complaint about admin abusing and admin trolling.Now let me get to the main point of the thread , i did had this idea about making a persistent world server witch is based pretty much on real role playing . Now i know many others tried that and mostly failed . And i am aware that many people are now busy with work or school . But yet i will try this out .
So now the only problem we are having to start this community is the server . We cannot run a community obviously with no server . I should though point out that i do have the scripts on my personnel computer witch include : banking, saving location on exit, saving gear on exit and saving gold on server restarts.Plus nameserver
Now i should point out that i cannot afford a server right now so if any one can help us starting from the server to getting us more supporters that would be great .
Ok i do realize that you will think my whole thread now useless but after all i do have the scripts and the whole plan for this so we are only missing the server.
Thanks for reading :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom