[Ottoman] OTTOMAN™

Users who are viewing this thread

OTTOMAN

kilij_a.png

kilij_ufak_u.png

kenar_d.png

HISTORICAL

From 100 tents to a great imperium... This is the story of power, horse and blade, war and peace, and the truth...

Ottoman Empire, empire created by Turkish tribes in Anatolia. One of the most powerful states in the world... It spanned more than 600 years and came to an end only in 1922, when it was replaced by the Turkish Republic and various successor states in southeastern Europe and the Middle East. At its height the empire included most of southeastern Europe to the gates of Vienna, including modern Hungary, Serbia, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Albania, Romania, Macedonia, Greece, and Ukraine; Iraq, Syria, Palestine, and Egypt; North Africa as far west as Algeria; and most of the Arabian Peninsula. The term Ottoman is a dynastic appellation derived from Osman (Arabic: ʿUthmān), the nomadic Turkmen chief who founded both the dynasty and the empire...

ABOUT CLAN

Our clan is EU based. To be a part of the community you need to have a high quality personality, which is important as much as winning the selections. Swearing, humiliating and arrogance is strictly prohibited. After application there is a selection in the clan map(seen in the video).

Do you have any other video?

APPLICATION

For now, applications are on steam. You need also be a member of our website. When the application forms are ready, applications will be on the site.​

What do I need to have in order to join:
    ✦ High quality personality
    ✦ You have to be at least 17
    ✦ You have to be succesful in our selections
    ✦ Teamwork and following the instructions are also essential
    ✦ And be funny :smile:

HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
If you have talent in one of these, you can help us;

• Admin*
• Trainer*
• I have a powerful computer* (You can record videos for youtube, twitch etc.)
*For these conditions, you have to be a member of the clan

• Software/ graphic design (ex: banner, mod, website, ts etc.)
• Advertisment (ex: in social networks like Facebook, Youtube, Twitch etc.)
• I'm very rich! :smile: (You can pay for our servers and website expenses)​
*Website is in progress.

MEMBERS

www.mbottoman.enjin.com

[td]
kenar_d.png

[/td]

Steam: sultanofottoman

Janissary (subclan)
                    The Calradian Empire

We are building a new website now..

From now on application results will be announced on the new website. However untill we make an application system for the new website, application form will be on the mbottoman.enjin.com

New website: ottoman.medicinase.com        completion: 54.4%
Original website: mbottoman.enjin.com
Application form:: mbottoman.enjin.com/clanappeal
Members:  mbottoman.enjin.com/members

Perfect thread to read along on a Friday afternoon :grin:

Golradir I'm sure they'll let you in once you apply :wink:

Efe Karacar said:
Fake?

He is quite real for the matter.

Sikici? I dont know him, prolly fake or some guy from China :shock:

Klanınız hayırlı olsun, Sikici 5 yıldır yaşayan bir efsane ve tam ismi Sikici_Ottoman o yüzden millet onunla ilgisi olduğunu düşünmüş sanırım :grin:

Back
Top Bottom