Editing Knighthood Orders

Users who are viewing this thread

Juggernaut88

Regular
I recently decided to get POP 3.6 for warband, having previously played an older version for the original M&B game. Although most of the changes i've noticed have been positive improvements that have made POP a better game, one of the things that really annoyed me is the change to my favourite knighthood order, the knights of the Clarion Call. I want to go down the route of an independent kingdom with pendor culture and use my favourite order to help me, but they've been changed to now require being part of sarleon and upgrade from sarleon knights. I guess I could just take over Laria to get the existing knighthood chapter, but its not really the same fun.

In short, is there a way I can change this knighthood order back to the way it used to be? (i.e. upgrading from pendor knights and not requiring to be part of sarleon). I don't mind changing text files or using editor tool if someone could tell me what needs changed. Hope someone can help me out.

Cheers

So no one knows how to edit the knighthood orders? I've had a look at Morgh's editor, but it doesn't have an option to change what troops knighthood orders upgrade from, their culture, or the requirements for founding them. It just seems to allow you to alter standard troop trees or create your own.

I've had a look in the text files for troops and factions but there are just a load of numbers and I have no idea what I should change to make my desired alterations.

Back
Top Bottom