I got a new computer, and I would like to know if I can move Mount&Blade

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello folks,

I have tried to find a post similar to this, but I was without luck. I am very sorry if someone has already asked this, but I couldn't really find anything that helped me. I just got a new computer to do stuff, and I was wondering if I could move Mount&Blade to another computer. I got the game 9 months ago. If it is possible, what would be the best way to move it? I am once again sorry if I happened to give any corespondent any grief for having to answer this question again.

Thanks for any help, Matt

I didnt understand you.

Move your game? You have the old version, which was sold alone? You don't have it on STEAM or any of those platforms?

In any case, you can get your CD-KEY / SERIAL KEY, get in https://www.taleworlds.com/ , log in on the top left corner, then choose the tab account > games, then you click on "add new game ->" and put your cd/serial key there. From that you'll be able to download your game from the website again.

Ask anything

He may be talking about saves or something he wants to transfer among the two computers, in that case he could get a USB Drive or transfer it through your network. Dropbox works as-well.

Back
Top Bottom