Can't eliminate Zendar or Acztoaz

Users who are viewing this thread

cjet799

Recruit
I have taken all of the cities and castles of the Acztoas, and the one city of Zendar, but their lords appear to keep spawning somewhere around the village of Epeshe or the city of Zendar. I saw the Agonic order get eliminated so I don't think it happens for all factions. They keep raiding the village of Epeshe with just one lord in their party.

I've taken all of the lords of Zendar prisoner, but the faction still isn't being eliminated, whenever one escapes he spawns at that same location and goes straight to raiding my village.

I can't take all of the Acztoas lords prisoner because one of them somehow keeps spawning wounded. He is the only person in his party, so when I attack him I have a battle against no one and just have to press Tab after a few seconds to claim a victory, he then escapes and does it again.

Zendar could be eliminated when lords defect to another kingdoms, but Acztaocs never defects and they also keep spawning even their faction is eliminated. Option to kill Acztaocs lords when captured would be useful.

You could use TweakMB to lower the chance of Lords escaping to take them out, then raise it again afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom