Yber's grand wiki compilation

Users who are viewing this thread

Yber

Veteran
This is a thread created by me and to be edited by moderators, admins, the dev team and myself. I'll upload stuffs that need to be added to the wiki, acting as a compilation thread. You may post what you'd like to see added below, and I'll make sure to edit this main post.

Once I have the time (probably around october) I'll sit in my laptop and start adding EVERYTHING included here into the wiki. You may however use all the material included here to update it on your own. If you do so, please make sure to confirm so in the posts and leave a link down below to the created/edited article.

ALL OF THE INFORMATION COMPILLED HERE REFERS TO PERISNO 7.0

The stuff will be ordered alphabetically, at some point.

The spoilers contain the unit stats and its equipment.

Kingdom of Perisno top tier troops (Player owned faction)

Perisno Champion:

2CQE4pf.jpg

2CQE4pf.jpg

Perisno Darkforest Archer:

TZtRAK1.jpg

neHX5f4.jpg

Perisno Darkforest Cavalry:

5TAC3g1.jpg

2H1mRjH.jpg

Perisno Great Knight (Noble troop):

qJzL8sO.jpg

44mCIoR.jpg

Perisno Holy Champion (Upgraded from Perisno Pilgrim):

ihG40pa.jpg

g7R2puf.jpg

Perisno Ranger Knight (Noble troop):

VDqeVwF.jpg

jnAOjqq.jpg

Perisno Zealot (Upgraded from Perisno Pilgrim):

toe3GZl.jpg

UQDyI8R.jpg

Ankars (Minor spawns) (hostile)
:

Ankars Succubus spawn in the Redwood Nation with armies of up to 80 soldiers. Their unique spawn, the Ankars Queen, spawns between Maccavia, Tolrania and the Reich (coming soon TM).

Ankars Succubus (Doesn't upgrade):

0uhr6yM.jpg

HKvTU4t.jpg

Ankars Warrior (Doesn't upgrade):

38o6SL3.jpg

oOn8RYM.jpg

Ankars Ranger (Doesn't upgrade):

V6KrfN1.jpg

s6CNQnX.jpg

Assassins of Ral'Daiun (Minor spawns) (hostile)
:

These stealthy individuals can sometimes be found forming large groups of up to 70 men in Tolrania and Redwood. There's no unique spawn as for Perisno 0.7.

Assassin of Ral'Daiun:

uTIHUzq.jpg

9wBODr7.jpg

Aurolo Nation  (Raid parties)(neutral)
: //Note: Only hostile to Perisnoan Pioners.

Some bands of these hardened, almost barbaric men may be spotted in the nearby areas of Lesbere and Haringoth Castle.

Aurolo Proven (Doesn't upgrade):

ULaj27e.jpg

Hwfh9ZA.jpg

Aurolo Hurler (Doesn't upgrade):

F6F86iL.jpg

QAjVQEg.jpg

Aurolo Proven Warrior (Doesn't upgrade):

olrFXdH.jpg

8vmQ5ze.jpg

Aurolo Beast Slayer (Doesn't upgrade):

lHisfY1.jpg

R3hzdsI.jpg

Bluewood Elvarie (Minor spawns) (hostile)
:

The minority among the Elvarie, the Bluewood usually roam the forests of Forniron and the Redwood nation. They might also be spotted into Falcon domains gathering not more than 50 soldiers.

Elvarie Bluewood Scout (Upgrades into Elvarie Bluewood Infantry):

F66h824.jpg

po6wqIC.jpg

Elvarie Bluewood Infantry (Upgrades into Elvarie Bluewood Shadow Guard):

PwHzogU.jpg

LerbjO9.jpg

Elvarie Bluewood Shadow Guard (Upgrades into Elvarie Bluewood Ranger / Elvarie Bluewood Foot Knight ):

MNEinVf.jpg

J2i2hdJ.jpg

Elvarie Bluewood Ranger (Upgrades into Elvarie Bluewood Noble):

pfYEj5f.jpg

su75Mpe.jpg

Elvarie Bluewood Foot Knight (Upgrades into Elvarie Bluewood Noble):

drCbCfI.jpg

bCXT0Dt.jpg

Bluewood Noble:

ZOiMhh5.jpg

fhRIDZm.jpg

Demonic Worshippers (Minor spawns) (hostile)
:

Heretics and worse things roam all over Perisno, specially focused around Tolrania. They often patrol in small groups of up to 30 men, and less often gather armies of 200 soldiers.

This minor faction also posseses 2 minor spawns, The Dreaded One, who spawns at Galwe after the player is notificed, fighting the Order of Faith, and a Demonic Marshall, who spawns in Tolrania. As for Perisno 0.7, these spawns are bugged and will crush the game upon engagement.

Demon Pilgrim (Upgrades into Demon Worshipper):

2GogWxa.jpg

JbYtLGO.jpg

Demon Worshipper (Upgrades into Demon Priest):

FDdMmVz.jpg

8K57Y2c.jpg

Demon Priest (Upgrades into Demon Lord):

shCYtBn.jpg

MvsxHFp.jpg

Demon Lord:

2jQNKZt.jpg

haXYiU4.jpg

Desouk Slavers (Raid parties) (hostile)
:

Desouk Slavers patrol in Hakkon and Drahara lands, most often nearby Desouk. Their bands vary from 60 to 200 men.

Desouk Slave (male) (Upgrades into Trained slave):

nq4MabO.jpg

S7H1byw.jpg

Desouk Slave (female) (Doesn't upgrade):

DIwjdHg.jpg

Ym9uDrB.jpg

Desouk Slaver (Doesn't upgrade):

lv6cbiA.jpg

4osUtDM.jpg

Desouk Enforcer (Doesn't upgrade):

Y5e1vIg.jpg

rOUBrqr.jpg

Female Mercenary Outlaw Companies (Raid parties) (hostile)
:

Female Mercenary warbands can be found creating havoc among the Redwood Nation. Their armies are formed of up to 100 soldiers.

Once becoming a king, the player may hire one of these companies as backup.

Mercenary Archer (Upgrades into Mercenary Huntress):

YN9YJQt.jpg

I11ihyx.jpg

Mercenary Huntress (Upgrades into Mercenary Master Huntress):

Z1nWPTE.jpg

88WkZmg.jpg

Mercenary Master Huntress (Upgrades into Mercenary Stalker):

weVQMrG.jpg

IdGAty8.jpg

Mercenary Stalker:

QlDOYlE.jpg

3SsggDO.jpg

Foreign Invaders (Raid parties) (hostile)
:

Foreign Invaders spawn in Drahara's coast with armies of up to 150 men. Their unique spawn, King Raflakazan, Spawns between the Reich and Drahara (coming soon TM).

Foreign Grunt (Upgrades into Foreign Invader):

yESkp28.jpg

lOL20pg.jpg

Foreign Invader (Upgrades into Foreign Warlord):

qjapw6s.jpg

Bok1Tj5.jpg

Foreign Warlord:

MZrkOl5.jpg

XH8K4NT.jpg

Knights of the Eagle (Minor spawns) (hostile)
:

Paladins of hope whose power rivals that of a kingdom. They may roam in parties of up to 30 men, and sometimes gather into armies of 200 to battle the demon worshippers.

Eagle Pilgrim (Upgrades into Eagle Retainer):

9EC7huP.jpg

THgk3Ry.jpg

Eagle Retainer (Upgrades into Eagle Knight):

13CnyOQ.jpg

tnlecL9.jpg

Eagle Knight (Upgrades into Eagle Lord):

rrdlIOQ.jpg

wyldyET.jpg

Eagle Lord:

LczH6Ld.jpg

GyIHHYw.jpg

Illika Falki (Raid parties) (hostile, can be befriended with quests)
:

Illika Falki spawn in the Reich's territory with armies of up to a hundred men. Their unique spawn appears in the Reich.

May be hired as mercenary company if the requirements are met.

Illika Falki Hunter (Upgrades into Illika Falki Raider) (Recruitable if meeting the requeriments):

es0yygx.jpg

SgeBPM3.jpg

Illika Falki Raider (Upgrades into Illika Falki Ranger/ Illika Falki Knight):

ZR8Lq8O.jpg

RSgjrHN.jpg

Illika Falki Ranger:

4QnpjTC.jpg

9KgrgPc.jpg

Illika Falki Knight:

saL76Ii.jpg

tk2KC7u.jpg

Lymbard Knights (Minor spawns) (hostile)
:

Outlaw warbands of these fearsome knights gather around Lesbere, Teravin Castle and Haringoth Castle. Their armies, rarely surpassing 60 men, count with a large amount of Sellswords and Mercenary Veteran Crossbowmen.

Lymbard Squire (Doesn't upgrade):

XCKeEkC.jpg

5UelL6n.jpg

Lymbard Knight (Doesn't upgrade):

FkLZh1l.jpg

DJEbyTi.jpg

Mercenary Warband companies (Raid parties) (hostile)

Roaming warbands of outlaws looking for easy money and desperates kings who hire their services. Their armies may gather up to 120 men.

Once becoming a King, the player may hire one of these companies to aid him or act as a patrol.

Mercenary Veteran Crossbowman (Upgrades into Mercenary Sniper):

C2IYpck.jpg

7VgURk9.jpg

Mercenary Sniper:

OKVYYdP.jpg

bWbOmIO.jpg

Sellsword:

YF6NEtx.jpg

AH9xQxK.jpg

Mercenary Cavalry (Upgrades into Mercenary Lancer):

dbid5Zb.jpg

IpRmvFB.jpg

Mercenary Lancer:

UCYHTOe.jpg

fAW32Kt.jpg

Perisnoan Pioneers (Raid parties) (neutral)
// Note: hostile towards Aurolo parties only:

Mysterious individuals whose groups roam around Lesbere and the Redwood nation most of the time.

Perisnoan Settler (Doesn't upgrade):

G1JEKHQ.jpg

ydmsN0t.jpg

Perisnoan Pioneer (Doesn't upgrade):

DcoYFSR.jpg

EBvZojd.jpg

Perisnoan Adventurer (Doesn't upgrade):

2h2ibM7.jpg

TjAb0Yj.jpg

Order of Faith (Unique spawn) (friendly)
:

Spawns during the war between the Demonic Whorshippers and the Knights of the Eagle near Galwe. All the troops are capturable and unique.

Disciple of Faith (Upgrades into Defender of Faith):

HQAnA4F.jpg

d9HnHwL.jpg

Defender of Faith (Upgrades into Templar of Faith):

PVoNvNt.jpg

AxhvnES.jpg

Templar of Faith:

JBP5g0J.jpg

lKYC2tT.jpg

Paladin of Faith (cannot be obtained through upgrading, does not upgrade):

9gCoe6C.jpg

oWpo6MW.jpg

Saccar Raiders (Minor spawns) (hostile)
:

Steppe horsemen who attack anyone who dares come close to the Drahara coasts.

Saccar Raiders (Upgrades into Glory Seeking Man/ Perisno recruit):

70wMOsr.jpg

8rGfA90.jpg

Saccar Chieftain:

fs5WXNX.jpg

8ZWwi23.jpg

Volheere Raiders (Minor spawns) (hostile)
:

Strong pirats whose pillaging takes place around Valahir settlements, Maccavia and the Reich in groups of up to 60 men. Their unique spawn, Ulfheonar, is a fearsome leader.

Volheree Raider (Upgrades into Experienced Volheree Raider/ Volheere Raiding Archer):

qT8utSr.jpg

bFXM8oO.jpg

Experienced Volheree Raider (Upgrades into Volheree Barbarian):

T4vsM11.jpg

7xAbwn9.jpg

Volheree Raiding Archer:

ihC46vO.jpg

h1vbrPF.jpg

Volheree Barbarian

ZEWIior.jpg

wmqFu8d.jpg

Ulfheonar (Unique Spawn) (hostile)
:

Ulfheonar spawns near the Valahir territory after the player is notified of his arrival. His army counts with 150 Volheere Berserkers, unique infantry units. He's ransomable if captured for a high amount of aurums. Volheere Berserkers are capturable and recruitable from prisioner stacks.

Army Spawn:

e2E7Aap.jpg

Volheere Berserker: // Note: Volheere Berserkers only spawn in Ulfheonar's army and in Uldin's (companion) if he's made into a vassal.

hGyrBao.jpg

P62MJPD.jpg

Wolf Knights (Minor spawns) (hostile)
:

The brotherhood of the Wolf Knights hunt after victims all over Perisno. Usually forming small bands of up to 30 men, they sometimes gather warbands of 80 and even more men.

Wolf Page (Upgrades into Wolf Squire):
1YjQvyo.jpg

qSv6rxS.jpg

Wolf Squire (Upgrades into Wolf Knight):

bhjvk2v.jpg

lx7BCaL.jpg

Wolf Knight (Upgrades into Wolf Constable):

ECqfnqq.jpg

J54q6p5.jpg

Wolf Constable:

T2YHmjN.jpg

W7SHQJY.jpg

Household and unique Troops: (some units will be reclassified after their unique spawn is included)

Unique troops that can only be recruited through prisioner stacks.

Ankars Matriarch's Guard (belongs to the Ankars Queen unique spawn):

uU4pnbT.jpg

w3lPreR.jpg

Calarius Kingsman (Count Calarius, default Tolrania vassal) (includes a comparison screen with the recruitable Tolranian Kingsman):

L47LzIp.jpg

CXynINz.jpg

iMS3ulQ.jpg

Divine Aethling (Spawns in Divine Aethlings (hostile), Maccavia Aethling elites and Queen Trisna's army)

Rcr2NuT.jpg

DynYTtt.jpg

Hakkon Inquisitor (Spawns in Hakkon Inquisition (hostile), Hakkon Inquisition elites, Royal General Hakkon III's army):

DJGEIrg.jpg

e3PSaY8.jpg

Kiarjan Mauler (Spawns in a certain Maccavian lord's army):

8L1UqSP.jpg

jAojhAV.jpg

Redwood Elite (Redwood Elites spawn, mostly found among the Princess of the Redwood Nation and Queen Arlina):

2JWDtb1.jpg

0Isxnia.jpg

Tolranian Champion (Spawns in King Torlian's army only):

FbXj2y2.jpg

4uEHJVK.jpg

Sectarian Dragon Priest (Spawns in certain quests only):

3zcMdFN.jpg

KO8UyRj.jpg

Thank you for the corrections.

Unique spawns troops will be ordered by tier.
Household troops have been ordered alphabetically, aswell as the Perisno top tier troops.

Currently this thread doesn't contain a huge amount of information, but it will. Using the ctrl + F command is advised, all the troop names are carefully typed.

As more parties and minor factions are added, they'll be reclassified into spoilers and sections.

Tomorrow I'll include the Eagle Knights, Foreign Invaders, Bluewood elvaries, lymbard knights and the Aurolo warrios if I can find them (they spawn only in the lategame and are hard to see in the map even with cheats)

I'd like to have mod's permission to double and triple post in this thread, with the aim of giving status updates and such.

The purpose of this thread is to gather all the ingame information available about the not so mainstream aspects of Perisno, such as household troops, unique spawns, minor factions and eventually complete quest guides. Once that's done, everything will be transplanted to the wiki, which is currently outdated and offers from little to no information.

Despite this statement, I'll accept reasonable requests, since this is a compilation (I'm not going to screen every single bit of armor and weapon each unit has, but I can offer a general guideline about how to use troops efficiently or how to fight with X faction against Y. I could also make a guide regarding each King's unique quests or the optimal companion groups).

In the short run though, I'm aiming for basically minor factions and unique troops.

For now, screenshots with equipment are quite useless. Best description - just numbers (h/b/f defence, mount stats if mounted, weapon stats), but making this - quite pain in the ass...
And little advice - to collect screenshots of the troops stats, run game in debug mode and open all existing troops list throught menu. It spares you a lot of time with capturing/hiring all top-tiers, minor factions troops etc.

T.L.S. said:
For now, screenshots with equipment are quite useless. Best description - just numbers (h/b/f defence, mount stats if mounted, weapon stats), but making this - quite pain in the ass...
And little advice - to collect screenshots of the troops stats, run game in debug mode and open all existing troops list throught menu. It spares you a lot of time with capturing/hiring all top-tiers, minor factions troops etc.

Need an excuse to play while preparing my finals :razz:

Equipment is shown so that the player knows what items he needs to buy in order to roleplay/ have an idea about how the unit behaves in the field.

Updated with bluewood, aurolo (seem to spawn by the day +200, you can see them with the maphack cheat in the Islands near Forniron battling Perisnoan pioners), desouk slavers, eagle knights, foreign invaders, lymbard knights.

Tomorrow I'll be adding Saccar, Volhere, Ankars, Female and male merc companies and illika falki.

aurolo (seem to spawn by the day +200, you can see them with the maphack cheat in the Islands near Forniron battling Perisnoan pioners)
They spawning from  the begining as fas as i know, sometimes even on the coast near Lesbere - Freelancer outpost line

Updated.

Added a brief description of every minor faction.

Added another unique spawn.

Added Assassins of Ral Daiun.

Could someone tell me if the Ankars units are upgradable?

There might not be any new update tomorrow.

I'll see into the merc tracker.

At the moment I'm working on what the player may encounter on the map only. At some point I might add all the troop trees though, including the merc one, freelancer, zann outpost and whatever else that is added.

I just noticed i f'd up the format on the volheere raiders.

Fixing. fixed.

Back
Top Bottom