My Let's Play of Prophecy of Pendor and Mikhail Al Sorna's Quest for a Legend!

Users who are viewing this thread

SnufflePuff

Recruit
Hey all,

If you've got a bit of time, feel free to check out my series (now on Ep. 1:cool: of Prophecy of Pendor gameplay. I love this mod and it has been a steep learning curve playing and making vids!

The vids become more edited after episode 12 or so as I found long stints watching Mikhail level up through battles may get tiresome.

Mikhail Al Sorna arrived on the coast of Pendor at the port of Cez, an Empirical city in the south. Through their warm hospitality Mikhail felt an affinity with the Empire and made it his home; a place to win the favour of the nobles and of the King, Marius Imperator and a place to rise the ranks and make a name for himself. Talented with a sword, shield and with a strong throwing arm, Mikhail pledges his allegiance with Marius Imperator and we follow his journey through the Empires military campaigns versus the master bladesmen of the D'Shar and the deadly longbows of Sarleon.

Episode 12 onwards sees Mikhail, now a noble of the Empire, defending his border fief against the Empire's enemies and hearing his name whispered in taverns as his renown grows. His skirmishes against the Snake Cult are becoming a talking point between the other nobles and soon he will be ready to make his name reverberate around the arenas as he enters his first tournaments.

Episode 18+ ... who knows? We'll have to find out together!

Back
Top Bottom