MP Native [WIP] Invasion of Avalon [Seeking Help]

Users who are viewing this thread

Xaphan

Banned
Hello folks, I am working on a native server side invasion mod with leveling ect...

I am having a difficult time getting Archer's invasion OSP code ported over to the new version.

The main beef of the mod will be the scene design, I am mostly a scene designer, and the theme will be fantesy, the concept of the mod will stray away from shield wall style of invasion, and will be more about open battles where players get to fight in the field, instead of just hide behind a wall of shields. 

I am looking for a modder that understands how to make a very simple invasion mode.

I really hope to find one because I was the mapper for 27 days, and i'm essentially trying to recreate that mod. 

I am almost a server hoster, and I know how to have a whole load of bots without lag.

If you would like to help be a dev, or can help get a basic invasion mode I can expand on, please add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/divinewitchery/

or come onto our teamspeak ts.avalon-gaming.com

I really want to see this mod come to life, it would be extreme fun.  I love invasion mods but too often I see them turn into shieldwall battles. 

So please someone help! <3

Back
Top Bottom