How to change horse speed of Heavy armoured horses

Users who are viewing this thread

Xephaeston

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Sorry if it is in the wrong section. But I don't know where to post this topic.  :sad:

Can someone tell me how I change the horse speed of heavy armoured horses? I really wish them to go a bit faster cause i find them lame for the moment.

Thanks in advance.

The easiest and most effective method is with the Module System, simply change values and compile  ...
["warhorse","War Horse", [("warhorse_chain",0)], itp_merchandise|itp_type_horse, 0, 1224,abundance(50)|hit_points(120)|body_armor(20)|difficulty(4)|horse_speed(38)|horse_maneuver(41)|horse_charge(26)|horse_scale(110),imodbits_horse_basic|imodbit_champion],

Rule number 1: NEVER EVER use an editor. Go download and learn how to use module system.

Why I say that it is rule no 1? Because I see a lot of people that does lots of stuffs using an editor (adding tons of items and troops) and then when they want to add some scripts or something a little bit complex (which requires module system) they come here and ask for help on how to decompile their own mod.

Editors = good for small changes/tweaks (but lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of people thinks that is the way of modding).

There's nothing wrong with using Morgh's editor. Just make sure to use it with the Module System options instead of the text files options. Though that requires having the module system first. If it's for Native, that's easy to get. If it's for tweaking another mod, you may be SOL on that front and have to resort to Morgh's editor anyways.

Back
Top Bottom