NW Multiplayer Server help for adding a script/edit to the server..

Users who are viewing this thread

Regzo

Recruit
Hello, I have been interested in starting my own NW server. I have seen other servers have edited their server files changing the weapons you get on a class when you spawn in the game (on NW). I currently haven't found anywhere which has a tutorial or a file to do this with. So I have been wondering would anyone be able to help me edit a server file to change the Partizani's class secondary weapon to a main (random) weapon as well. I have been looking through a dedicated server's files for NW and have found a text file named: Troops, I believe this may have the spawning weapons code, but I am not 100% sure. I just need some help so I can get the main weapon to spawn with the secondary, like on other servers. If anyone can be of help, I will greatly appreciate it.

Sorry for my bad English.

EDIT: I am also looking for an addon/script which most servers have; the script which tells you who joined a server, eg: [SERVER] *Bob has joined the server.* If anyone knows a compatible version with a download page and instructions of installation you will help me very much. :smile:

These scripts are modified code of the module.
You can get it by doing it yourself or finding the scripts (good luck with the second option).

Once done, you'd usually have .txt files that you simply would need to put in your NW folder (replace already existing files).

Ra'Jiska said:
These scripts are modified code of the module.
You can get it by doing it yourself or finding the scripts (good luck with the second option).

Once done, you'd usually have .txt files that you simply would need to put in your NW folder (replace already existing files).

Thank you for the help, although the last option, I thought was realistic as I've seen a considerate number of servers using it. Therefore it must be out there somewhere..

Back
Top Bottom