Best mod?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PW and PF of course  :twisted:

seriously this isn't the best place to post that qustion, maybe here : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,140.0.html

after all, they are all good, and you have to try  (and play) them all

Ahahaha. You call it **** while you're surely a big troll.

But yea, PW, PF and AR or N&S. And no this is not called "trolling". Tell Vornne that PW is ****, then we'll see his reaction on your constructive argument.

AleksanderTheGreat said:
Or answer

I say what I want, free of saying my opinions. I repute it ****: Completely boring, people breaking all the rules, staff composed of kids. Go play PF if you want. Btw N&S, I don't think it's really good, better playing NW if I had to play something like that. I am looking for more elaborate mods.

This board is for mods in development.
Post your question elsewhere. Like here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,140.0.html

Your question is also very vague. There are so many mods that you'll get 10 different answers from 10 different people.

Gab-AG. said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
Or answer

I say what I want, free of saying my opinions. I repute it ****: Completely boring, people breaking all the rules, staff composed of kids. Go play PF if you want. Btw N&S, I don't think it's really good, better playing NW if I had to play something like that. I am looking for more elaborate mods.

So you're comparing that opinion to yourself. XD ahahaha. That's why you must commonly mentioning it. I wont say staff composed of kids, if you're 10 that's okay, but don't call a staff kids without a argument to hold up to. "If the facts don't fit the theory, change the fact" good quote, as always. PW communities are mostly kiddos running it, but not PF. That's a fact. 

AleksanderTheGreat said:
Gab-AG. said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
Or answer

So you're comparing that opinion to yourself. XD ahahaha. That's why you must commonly mentioning it. I wont say staff composed of kids, if you're 10 that's okay, but don't call a staff kids without a argument to hold up to. "If the facts don't fit the theory, change the fact" good quote, as always. PW communities are mostly kiddos running it, but not PF. That's a fact.

I never said that I am comparing my opinions. Keep behaving like that son.-

Gab-AG. said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
Gab-AG. said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
Or answer

Son? Calling a person way older than you son? Well you must have felt over your head. You're so constructive...

AleksanderTheGreat said:
Gab-AG. said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
Gab-AG. said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
Or answer

Son? Calling a person way older than you son? Well you must have felt over your head. You're so constructive...

Sure you really are older than me, I even bet that you are like the one in your avatar-

Pw wasted much of my life.... Idk why I played it so much, even with ****ty servers, admins, players etc. I still played it. Idk, I feel bad for wasting time on it.

Mod best is napoleonic wars. (Yes that is a mod. It's in the module section :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom