(Mini Mod) Yet another useless thing you won't need. (flags)

Users who are viewing this thread

The YAUTYWN mini mod (rolls out of the tongue, i know). Is something that a lot of people requested... Ok, one person requested it... i think.

What is this about?

I made a custom Perisno flag in order to get as close to a canon version of the "Kingdom of Perisno" flag as i could. Apparently many people liked it and want to use it for their own kingdom, and even @Michadr is considering adding it to the game proper.

Given that the devs have been under a bit of pressure and patch 0.71 may bit too long for some people, i decided that, for the time being, the YAUTYWN mini mod would fill up that gap for some people.

The mod is an edited texture file that replaces one of the playable flags with the Perisno green flag.

DOWNLOAD:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3NCf4mGM-SKOGo2ck9UWnJoMjg

INSTRUCTIONS:
-Download the thing and open the folder which you installed Perisno.
-Open the Textures folder.
-Put the file into this folder, it'll ask you if you want to overwrite the original, say yes.
-Restart M&B and search around the selectable lord banners.

NOTE: If you are already a lord you may have to enable "cheatmenu" in order to replace it.
NOTE2: This mod may become useless when 0.71 gets released properly, this is just a quick fix for those who are interested in a potentially cannonical Perisno banner.

If you don't know anything about what i'm saying here, look at this sweet wall of texts and images!:
Here is the updated banner:
perisnoflagv2-1_zps4ec0b0a8.png

and some screenshots of how they look in the game!

mb37_zps826377ee.jpg

mb38_zps85a92724.jpg

mb36_zps4738e6f5.jpg

mb35_zps63002312.jpg

If you have to wonder, the color composition i took a few minutes to find a shade of green that was both clear and distinctive from the Redwood, i used this one in case you want to follow this guideline:

mb40_zpsc29fa006.jpg

mb39_zpsd65cf42c.jpg

If you're wondering which banner got replaced, it's this one:
replaced_zps5c28113c.png

I haven't done a deep test on it, so, it you encounter an issue on the minimod let me know!

Lord of Shadows said:
Nice job! I like it.

Yah! Now you can RP the rise of Perisno properly, LIKE REAL MEN!!!11!

If you find something that you think may need some color correction or the other, let me know.

Michadr said:
DarkOmegaMK2 said:
Michadr said:
This will be added to the main mod. Good work DarkOmega!

It'll be 100$ :3

(No problem! ;P)
:smile: woa... didn't think it would cost that much. Do you take pennies? :grin:

I take half pennies and bitcoins!

Lord of Shadows said:
Wait... we have to buy your mod so we can use it? :shock: :grin:

Non ono no nononononono... NO! You are getting it all wrong, what you buy is a Modmod. A mod for your mod mod mod modm od

see?

If you guys want i can give you the PDF with the logo on itself in case you wanna use for something else.

EDIT: Oh, did i say PDF? I meant PSD... That's what happens when you type while you're almost falling asleep.

Back
Top Bottom