2nd Sankt-Peterburgskii Grenaderskii

Users who are viewing this thread

2nd Sainkt-Peterburgskii Grenaderskii

RUSSIAN%20FLAG%20ICON.jpg

You there! YES YOU! Pick up that musket and come join our lines against those filthy frenchies. Oh you’re not old an off you say well you can play a interment and let those that are against us hear our mass fifers and drummers and as we march down the battle field they may see our banner go with the wind and fly high in the sky. Want to know about us...Well we are the 2ndSPG (2nd Sankt-Peterburgskii Grendaderskii) run by Adam Georg Von Agthe.
We are a Line infantry Regiment that has helped defend Imperial Russia against those Frenchies of there invasion. We were stationed in St Petersburg in 1812 and defended imperial Russia for our lives. Oh! you say you want to join good decision well you can add Adam Georg Von Agthe on steam in the information at the end and maybe.....Just Maybe I might see your skill be put to the test in trainings and our events we sign up for. Hmmmm....Not good with shooting or melee you say well that is just okay cause Adam Georg will teach you all that you will need to know of how to fight (if new to mount and blade) and the history of Imperial Russia.

Rules
Recruiting: When recruiting make sure to be nice to the server and not show a bad example of what we look like because it will hurt us at the end. Make sure not to trash talk in a server if there are possible recruits in the server make sure to start a conversation with them so that they know "hey this guy is alright." make sure you add them on steam and then give them a link to our forum post and to tell them to fill that out.

Discipline: No one should act like they are five years old during any trainings or events if so you will be demoted or kicked out if it was that bad. Make sure to act mature or known as act like your age. Always be kind to one another I don’t want to be your baby sitter watching everything you do I want to trust what you do. Does not trash talk about other regiments. Do not break PTS (Permission to Speak) this is when an officer or NCO will use when it is too loud in the team speak were if you wish to say something important you must say PTS and your name. Do not disrespect one another be nice we are here to have fun.
Rankings: You will be ranked up by showing up to the 3 out of the 3 events a week and 2 of the 7 days of the week to be able to be possible of promotion. If you cannot attend you must tell me on steam in advance so that I know early and that I can get a guy to fill in your spot. Do not ask to be promoted or complain about your rank your either there for a reason or not do not be bothering anybody
about how you hate your rank Etc... Deal with it or try to get promoted by being active in the regiment.

Contacting Leader: Make sure to message the Leader if you cannot make it to training or an event so that he may be able to fill in your spot. If you have a regiment who is willing to 1v1 or etc... Make sure to message the leader as well so he may schedule it. Always try to be on the team speak you don’t have to have your mic on you can mute your mic and headset if you want but if you are poked please answer.

New to Mount and Blade: If you are new I would like to welcome you to mount and blade here on mount and blade you will learn a lot of history cause that is what it is about. It’s a whole different experience when in a regiment and when just playing freely. In regiments you will learn a lot on the regiment you are in with some history to it (it's not like school don’t worry) it’s a good experience to have and I hope you have a good leader and you like being in regiments and you will be able to maybe lead one yourself.

Ribbons/Rewards                                       
2i771bq.png
  Marksman II
1625m3s.png
Bayonet Expert
2wgtcux.png
Marksman 
242da81.png
Sharpshooter
23rttfs.png
Discipline
rwjvkp.png
Valour

2072k3s.png
Recruitment
2072k3s.png
Recruiter Expert

Ranks

Полковник - Polkovnik[Colonel]
Подполковник - Podpolkovnik[Lieutenant Colonel]
Майор - Mayor [Major]
Капитан - Kapitan [Captain]
Штабс-капитан - Shtabs-Kapitan["Staffcaptain"]
Поручик - Poruchik [First Lieutenant]
Подпоручик - Podporuchik [Second Lieutenant]
Прапорщик - Praporshchik [Propably Ensign]
Фельдфебель - Feldfebel [Seargent First Class]
Портупей-прапорщик - Portupey-praporshchik [Seargent Second Class]
Подпрапорщик - Podpraporshchik [Seargent Third Class]
Младший унтер-офицер - Mladshiy Unter-ofitser [Corporal]
Рядовой - Ryadovoy [Private]

Garrison
UoUp0ZB.png
Фельдфебель- Adam Georg Von Agthe
UoUp0ZB.png
Рядовой- Crimson
UoUp0ZB.png
Рядовой- James
UoUp0ZB.png
Рядовой- Roinn
UoUp0ZB.png
Рядовой- Darth
UoUp0ZB.png
Рядовой-Aloo
UoUp0ZB.png
Рядовой-Hammy

rusopolchentsi.jpg

How to Enlist                                                                                                                                                                     
          Post Using this Application Format:   
          Previous Regiment Experience:
          Why do you want to join 2ndSPG?:
                          Steam Name:                 

tumblr_mknrn1loJM1s8ovjuo1_1280.jpg
           ​

Back
Top Bottom