[EU WWC 4] Season III - Main Topic and Fixtures - Malta Champs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malta 16 - 0 PoP

sa83ki3g.jpg

puofj9z3.jpg

lwatahkk.jpg

zrv9m3mu.jpg

gg wp and thanks for the match :smile:

Swordyke said:
Kragen said:
I bet 10K on Döner ! :grin:
What? That he will be teamkilled again?  :roll: Due to the hatred that has sprung amongst his comrades... cuz he is taking all the bloody kills?  :lol:
x)

...btw where are the fixtures ? :razz:

Malta - PaD will be played 19:15BST on WWC_France :smile:

Swordyke said:
First spawn of Verloren should be in my possession since I was present at that time, just not on this computer, so I'll upload it later :smile:

Upload it ! x)

WWC%201st%20draft.png

popbannerfinal_zps486a60da.png
  Fourth Place goes to 
popbannerfinal_zps486a60da.png

Principality of Power

s3euwwc4fourth_zps43841ab5.png

Thanks for participating PoP!

Try to show a little bit more effort when joining a tournament by providing all the necessary information and showing up on time. Apart from this, I managed to spectate both of your matches this WWC and I loved the battle spirit that was shown. Even when defeat was certain, u kept fighting. Keep this spirit and perhaps we will see u once more in a WWC gaining a higher position. Kudos to you!

sjagpin5.png
  [size=20pt]Bronze Medal goes to 
sjagpin5.png

Wächter des Limes 

s3euwwc4bronze_zps6d12abcb.png

Congratulations on your Bronze WdL!

"Never lose hope." That is the message that you brought to the Warband Community. Your match for the Semi-Final was troublesome, but you stepped up the pace and brought your opponents in the Bronze Match on their knees. Wear this Bronze Medal with pride. You earned it!

PaDbanner_zps385a5e98.png
  Silver Medal goes to 
PaDbanner_zps385a5e98.png

Paladins and Defenders

s3euwwc4silver_zpscb3e4a2d.png

Congratulations PaD!

Every once and a while you return to the WWC to have some fun. You did an excellent job during your first match, but you lacked a few keyplayers during your second match on sunday. Perhaps you will manage to grab gold next time. PS: If u want a bigger shot at that Gold Medal, try the tactics of the Kingdom of Malta. Just join nearly every WWC. ^^

psm3.png
  Gold Medal goes to 
psm3.png

Knights of Malta 

s3euwwc4gold_zps9c26301c.png

Congratulations Malta!

Congrats Malta, u participated in the most WWC's in one season in the history of the WWC. After joining 3 times this season, u finally stood up and took the Golden Medal out of the hands of PaD. I made the joke before, but u might wanna keep the anger for the enemy :wink: and not for the people in your own team. Welcome in the Champions WWC of Season III!

[size=20pt]EU WWC 4 Season III MVP Award

I just can't help it, but the only reason Kragen won this MVP, is by the aid of his team. They slaughtered (read: teamkilled) Doener so hard on every spawn of every match, that Kragen happened to get a lead in presence. I guess there should exist a proverb saying something like: "If u manage to kill those that are better than u, u might end up being the best". Kragen, u managed to become the best during this WWC, congrats with our MVP-award.

So, congratulations to Kragen The MVP of EU WWC 4 Season III !
wwc4mvp-award_zpsfb4c88a5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom