EU_Union

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzarium

Sergeant
After a long pause EU-Union is resurrecting! We do not have website yet, but we do have script systems for the server already. The server is located in the Europe and the size is 200 slots.
The list of features we have on the server:

Banking system
-Deposit / withdraw money.
Character saving. Saves your character HP, items, money and location.
Enhanced logs to help in the reports:
-damage dealt to players and horses / animals
-shows if player used bow / crossbow
-Items dropped/picked up/equipped/unequipped/wielded.
-Horse mount / dismount
-Corpse looting
Anti Combat log system
-When player either hits other/gets hit or loots corpse a timer will be initiated. If the player quits during the timers duration they will drop all their items on the ground.
Player housing
-Players can buy Clan Houses / Houses which only they have access to.

Good luck again!  :grin: I really had a very good time in the old Union server with the House of Suno and the House of York.

Sherlock Holmes said:
Raul47 said:
Good luck again!  :grin: I really had a very good time in the old Union server with the House of Suno and the House of York.
We can do it again  :razz:

Hi Sherlock! We have started playing in Union again. We have created a new clan, the Kingdom of Castilla la Nueva!

Yes, much love and respect, guard has been a real asset to the community and it would be awesome to see union flourish again. 

You guys got some serious competition in EU, hope you can handle it.  :lol: Best of luck Guard. Throw one of your good old school maps on the server.

Froi said:
No clue why Womble has to be such a **** to everyone.  Must be some problems at home, gets bullied at school, etc.  I feel bad for him :/.
I've never been raged at by the womble. Maybe you just have that special effect on people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom